Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 01-22-2013, 01:51 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.D. CrAzY View Post
3DS this year is shaping up nicely, glad I kept it. I might even upgrade to an XL now.
Same. I was on the verge of selling it prior to Christmas, but I'm really glad I didn't- especially with the new Pokémon games coming. Still not particularly satisfied with the way Nintendo has been handling it so far.

I'd say that upgrading to the XL is worth it, but only if you can find a decent deal on it, or for your old 3DS. I like it a lot better than my old 3DS, and it actually has a decent design. Only thing is, I wish that they either had the all black XL, or the silver XL available in the US.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:03 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

The XL is definitely better, but I don't like the color choices. I wish they'd make some new ones. Preferably all black. Or black and white (combination)
Old 01-22-2013, 01:13 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

The XL is way to big... The normal 3ds is the perfect size, no reason for a XL
Old 01-22-2013, 03:20 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyomi View Post
The XL is way to big... The normal 3ds is the perfect size, no reason for a XL
Not at all, it's the perfect size. The original was much too tiny and hurt my hands after long sessions. After experiencing an XL the original's 3-layer design feels cheap compared to the solid feel of the XL. Best upgrade in my opinion.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:12 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball926 View Post
Not at all, it's the perfect size. The original was much too tiny and hurt my hands after long sessions. After experiencing an XL the original's 3-layer design feels cheap compared to the solid feel of the XL. Best upgrade in my opinion.
I understand, I do like the huge screens and feel. But it does not seem like a worthy upgrade.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:23 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

Yeah, I can't play the original 3DS long before my hands cramp up. It's too small for comfortable play. However I don't have extended use experience with the XL to know if it really solves that problem. I can only presume so.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:14 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon will have co-op multiplayer for up to four people. It supports local, online, and download-play (for friends that don't have the game), and is called hunter mode- no other modes have been confirmed, but the word 'mode' behind hunter suggests that there may be more modes, possibly a mode like Luigi's Ghost Mansion in Nintendo Land for the Wii U?

In hunter mode, you play with three other players as multi-colored Luigi's, and work together to take down ghosts to clear levels. Levels are randomly generated, and the enemies are random as well. There is a timer, and you must finish the level before time runs out in order to move onto the next level. There are three different difficulties, as well as the ability to select how many levels to play a game for (infinite mode included).

Trailer:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/...on-multiplayer
Old 01-25-2013, 04:50 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I might get a 3ds when Pokemon x is released..wasn't really interested before then.. Except the 3d mario game.. That's tempting ..and luigis mansion. Might have to invest in one in a coupla months
Old 01-25-2013, 08:59 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

Luigi's Mansion may be a reason to pick up an XL to go along with our standard one. So we can play co-op, and so I can play on an XL.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:24 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.D. CrAzY View Post
I might even upgrade to an XL now.
I said f*ck it.