★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: The Office (from NBC) Mini Golf

03-27-2009, 02:45 AM
The Office (from NBC) Mini Golf

The Office Golf

$1.99

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=306752445&mt=8

Now you can experience the all-new Office Mini Golf Game on your iPhone and iPod Touch!

Looking for another excuse to get out of doing those pesky job assignments? Let "The Office" help you out! Play your very-own miniature golf game at the comfort of your desk. Putt through obstacles and contraptions for top score on 4 different nine-hole courses. You can even challenge your friends on the same phone. You can even check out your own course ranking among other iPhone and iPod Touch golfers.

Afterwards, conveniently link off to watch the latest videos from NBC's "The Office" available on your phone. All of this without even leaving your chair

supposedly some of the obstacles are tilt controled, and with the multi courses, seems like it may be the best mini golf option at the moment. I may get this later tonight as I love the office.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
03-27-2009, 02:48 AM
Any one gonna TOFTT? I'm satisfied with Let's Golf, but this looks good.

Games Playing: Kids & Zombies, Infinity Gene, Q*bert, Resident Evil, Peggle, PacMan Remix
Listening to: Devin The Dude/ Waitin' to Inhale

Last edited by TRIPLE BEAM DREAM; 03-27-2009 at 02:50 AM. Reason: .

03-27-2009, 02:50 AM
im satisfied with lets golf as well, however there is always something fun with mini golf games, especially office ones this being a little different than most makes me tempted to take the plunge

Boiler Up!
03-27-2009, 02:52 AM
Agree, getting close to purchasing, but I already bought another 3 games tonight

Games Playing: Kids & Zombies, Infinity Gene, Q*bert, Resident Evil, Peggle, PacMan Remix
03-27-2009, 02:53 AM
4 is a nice even number.

Boiler Up!
03-27-2009, 02:53 AM
Says you can watch videos of the office. Are these clips and outtakes or full episodes? If the latter, are there multiple seasons?
03-27-2009, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreEricXXX View Post
Says you can watch videos of the office. Are these clips and outtakes or full episodes? If the latter, are there multiple seasons?
i would believe they are the clips that you can watch on nbc mobile, however we won't know for sure until someone tries it. I don't remember seeing any full eps on nbc mobile before, but it has been awhile. hopefully someone will report back

Boiler Up!
03-27-2009, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
i would believe they are the clips that you can watch on nbc mobile, however we won't know for sure until someone tries it. I don't remember seeing any full eps on nbc mobile before, but it has been awhile. hopefully someone will report back
They had full episodes. I used to watch season 4, but then the writers strike happened midseason.
03-27-2009, 02:58 AM
I'm downloading right now, it's getting late, so won't have much time

03-27-2009, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreEricXXX View Post
They had full episodes. I used to watch season 4, but then the writers strike happened midseason.
cool, I did not know that.

Boiler Up!