★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: 3D Hunting Trophy Whitetail Championship 2009

03-27-2009, 03:21 AM
3D Hunting Trophy Whitetail Championship 2009

3D Hunting™ Trophy Whitetail Championship 2009

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=308188670&mt=8

The BLOCKBUSTER, multi-million unit selling 3D Hunting franchise is here!

Hunt across the U.S., Mexico, and Canada in fully interactive “living” woodland environments. Track local prey using “calls” and “scents” in virtually infinite landscapes. Be careful in the wild, because whether you choose to hunt in the morning, noon, or dusk, you may need to defend yourself against wild grizzly and black bears…but these can also be added to your Trophy Room.

Four weapon types are available to you, and are earned through Action Hunt scenarios. These include: Lever-Action Rifle, Bolt-Action Rifle, Scoped Bolt-Action Rifle, or a Bow & Arrow. Your weapon skills are critical as you hunt life-like deer, elk, and caribou, as well as grizzly and black bears.

Trophy Whitetail 3D Hunting allows you to hunt your way, in either landscape or portrait mode and features rich graphics and ultra-realistic terrain local to each hunting area.

Now you can hunt all-year around! Start your hunting trips today and show off what you’ve bagged in the Trophy Room.

Published by Hands-On Mobile, Trophy Whitetail 3D Hunting is created by award-winning developer, MachineWorks Northwest and 3D action is powered by the RiPP3D Tech Game Engine.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
03-27-2009, 03:28 AM
EDIT: :|

hunting is one of the most stupid things.
killing just for killing

please, next time read more carefully what i wrote.
hunting is stupid.
killing for killing.

when you kill just to practice your shooting skills - it's stupid. when you kill just for fun, to kill an animal and left it in the place it got shot - it's stupid.

now i hope i made myself more clear.

Last edited by pante; 03-27-2009 at 03:57 AM.

03-27-2009, 03:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pante View Post
killing just for killing.
its called a food chain, look it up.
03-27-2009, 03:32 AM
Well, the last game of that type I played was Deer Avenger or Deer Avanger 2 back in the 90s. ;-)
But I guess this will be more like a realistic sim, so it's probably not comparable.
03-27-2009, 03:33 AM
Quote:
some hunting is,

we don't need to get into the right and wrongs of things, but I have family in the south that live off what they shoot and fish. Lost their house in the hurricane, and live in a small trailer. They don't have money for much food, the cheapest way is for them to catch/hunt it. I don't think this is stupid. It's a way of life for some people.

Boiler Up!
03-27-2009, 03:36 AM
Quote:
I always eat what I kill. Think about the growth hormones and sedatives that are mixed in with their food so they get fat animals with little muscle. I'd rather kill my meat than have the man do it for me.
The game looks better than iHunt. But the tree placement or leaves could use some work. The textures just look very plain.

Last edited by HardcoreEricXXX; 03-27-2009 at 03:40 AM.
03-27-2009, 03:38 AM
Quote:
In America, esp. Around where jc, and I live it's not just for "brutality" unless you are a rabbit and only eat lettuce and berries, you may not want to pay someone else to serve you meat from an animal that was raised from birth in horrid, disease ravaged and overcrowded slaughterhouse.

Anyhoo, thanks for starting a thread, the graphics look beautifuil!

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
03-27-2009, 03:38 AM
So, thats from Prey developers with same control scheme?
Should be interesting...
03-27-2009, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
In America, esp. Around where jc, and I live it's not just for "brutality" unless you are a rabbit and only eat lettuce and berries, you may not want to pay someone else to serve you meat from an animal that was raised from birth in horrid, disease ravaged and overcrowded slaughterhouse.

Anyhoo, thanks for starting a thread, the graphics look beautifuil!
Yup couldn't agree more Rich. I grew up in the poor parts of Kentucky, it's how our family got by.

The graphics are what made me post it, it's not my normal type of game but I think I will watch the reviews, and keep it on my radar.

anyways I'm out for the night, games and apps still seem to be rolling out at this hour qyute a few actually, I wouldn't be suprised if we see that spaceship game, people have been talking about soon.

Boiler Up!

Last edited by jchampl; 03-27-2009 at 03:47 AM.
03-27-2009, 03:48 AM
Yep.

I also like the look of the control/GUI schematics.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon