Pac-Man + Metal Gear Solid? First Look - Family Adventure Game "Megan and the Giant"
Hi Touch Arcade!
We have finally submitted our first game "Megan and the Giant" to the iPhone App Store! It's currently in review, and we are hoping to hear back from Apple in the next week or two, and plan to release it to the App Store early February! Here is a bit more information about the game. Hope you like it and let me know if any comments or questions!
You can find a video trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tizNZJ3ieJc
Megan and the Giant
Episode One: The Giant of the River Thames
Sneak, Hide, Run! Play hide-and-seek in the city of London in the latest family-friendly iPhone stealth action game "Megan and the Giant" released by Studio Pepwuper this February 2011!
In this first episode, you will be introduced to wonderful world of "Megan and the Giant". Guide Megan, the curious, good natured, and talkative main character, on a journey to rescue a mysterious new friend. Sneak around London with the intuitive tap control, and outsmart the pursuers with strategic planning and the use of hilarious items!
- Cute illustration-style 2D characters mixed with a colorful 3D environment
- Easy, minimum effort control. Just tap on the screen and move around!
- 30+ Levels, 4 Chapters taking you through different London scenery
- Lifelines! Bananas, Cardboard Boxes, Cups of tea... and more. Gain new items to help you as you advance through the game
- Escape scenarios from the London City Police, Angry Dogs (not birds), and other fun pursuers throughout the city
- Kid-friendly story and gameplay.
How to play:
Tap to move, tap and draw to designate a path.
- Be patient! Observe the pursuers behaviors, and plan your moves accordingly.
- Timing is important!
- Can you finish the game without using items? Or even without being spotted?!
Find out more at our website http://pepwuper.com. And add us on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/pepwuper) and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pepwuper)!
Studio Pepwuper: http://www.pepwuper.com