★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: MacLife Best iOS Game Award 2011!

To play or not to play? That's a good question! And the answer is yes! Otherwise, you'll miss the hilarity that ensues when a man from the future accidentally hits Hamlet with his time machine and must set out in his place to rescue Ophelia!

WHAT THE MEDIA IS SAYING ABOUT THE PC VERSION:
GAMEZEBO.com: "Hamlet is certainly a game that marches to the beat of its own drum, and as a result, you'll be chuckling at its humor and creativity."
CLASSIC GAME ROOM.com: "Point-and-click adventuring at its finest. Shakespeare at its weirdest."
GAME CRITICS.com: "Perfectly bizarre in every way. I can't say I've ever seen anything quite like it."

Packed with tricky puzzles, gut-busting humor and unrestrained creativity, Hamlet is a cure for boredom and a work out for your brain. By the time you save Ophelia and defeat the evil King Claudius, you'll feel like you've earned an adventure gaming badge of honor!

There's also iPad version of this game! Check the App Store!

GAME FEATURES:
25 levels
Old school art
Epic boss battles
Innovative puzzles
No inventory!
-----------------------------------------
STILL NOT CONVINCED? Try the Lite version for FREE by searching for "Hamlet" in the App Store.
More fun games from Alawar:
TWISTED LANDS: SHADOW TOWN Hidden object horror at its best! No matter how brave you are, it won't be enough.
JOAN JADE AND THE GATES OF XIBALBA Take a breathtaking journey through a world of danger and suspense!
THE TREASURES OF MONTEZUMA 2 Set out on an explosive match-three journey into a perilous jungle!
THE TREASURES OF MYSTERY ISLAND Challenge your seek-and-find skills like never before!

For more games, visit us at iphone.alawar.com!
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
FOLLOW US in TWITTER: @AlawarMobile
Be the first to hear about our new games and awesome contests!

abutova's comments:
Let the mayhem and hilarity begin!
Hamlet is probably the most extraordinary game for iPhone you've seen lately. It's an old school styled quest with highly amusing graphics, great humor, extraordinary story line and really difficult puzzles.
Honesty, Hamlet is not a long game. But try to beat all the levels without Googling the walkthrough (I promise you'll want to do that!), and you'll have lots of fun!

Also available for iPad.

STILL NOT CONVINCED? Try the Lite version!
01-20-2011, 06:07 AM
Interesting...let us know when the Lite version hits the US

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

01-20-2011, 07:00 AM
I think anyone who tries the Lite version and doesn't end up buying the full version is crazy. At first I wasn't too sure about the $2.99 pricetag, but s***...I wanna see what happens next! =P

EDIT: Well, a little searching does you good. Looks like this is a port of the PC version from last year. Here's a review from IGN (http://pc.ign.com/articles/108/1082582p1.html). Pretty good. *thumbs up*

Just curious, is Retina Display support planned for an update?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 01-20-2011 at 07:19 AM.
01-20-2011, 08:02 AM
Alawar? Yikes... Another must-buy - dowmloading now...

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-20-2011, 08:06 AM
Anybody has a gift card too many??

-----
On GC I am FPEX
01-20-2011, 09:46 AM
Buy link is not good,not work!!!
01-20-2011, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo6630 View Post
Buy link is not good,not work!!!
Yeah, it didn't work for me either. Searching for it manually in the App Store works though.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-20-2011, 10:10 AM
I'm begging you, please forget about reading any walkthroughs! Save the fun for yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I think anyone who tries the Lite version and doesn't end up buying the full version is crazy. At first I wasn't too sure about the $2.99 pricetag, but s***...I wanna see what happens next! =P

EDIT: Well, a little searching does you good. Looks like this is a port of the PC version from last year. Here's a review from IGN (http://pc.ign.com/articles/108/1082582p1.html). Pretty good. *thumbs up*

Just curious, is Retina Display support planned for an update?
01-20-2011, 10:13 AM
@metalcasket @pablo6630 - Sorry guys, TA forum BBC formatting works really bad lately...(
01-20-2011, 10:30 AM
Tried the lite version and it is pretty good.