★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Best task management/to-do list for iOS?

01-20-2011, 11:36 AM
Best task management/to-do list for iOS?

I know there are a ton out there, so i was hoping someone could help me narrow down the options. iPad-specific apps would be great, but not necessary.
01-20-2011, 11:44 AM
"Epic Win" is fabulous, with it's only downside being that it is a bit on the large side at around 50 megs.

I've placed geocached DRM-free USB copies of my newest game in various locations throughout Europe and Southeastern US. Email me if you find 'em for the free "explorer" cape.

01-20-2011, 03:16 PM
Thanks, i'll give it a shot!
01-20-2011, 03:34 PM
When it comes to todo lists I prefer keeping it simple. Which is probably why I like Do It Tomorrow so much. It's pretty much a paper pad ui modeled after a moleskine notebook with a clean interface for quick info - date, current list, add/remove tasks, random coffee stain. My favorite feature is that whatever tasks you don't complete get pushed to the next day automatically, so you no longer have to micromanage a calendar.

Also it is Retina grade, free, and has no ads at all. If you're looking for something a lot more intuitive than the native notepad app in iOS I would check this out.

Do It Tomorrow
01-20-2011, 07:52 PM
I've tried loads, and my favourite is 2Do by GuidedWays.
It's super slick, has that Apple-like simplicity and usability, and has a desktop sync as well as over-the-air sync to MobileMe and ToodleDo.

BTW, this is on my iPhone4, so I'm not sure if its iPad too.
01-20-2011, 07:55 PM
I've been using Pocket Informant from my Palm OS and Blackberry days. Now on my iDevice, this one is a keeper and helps me run my day.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
01-08-2014, 05:14 AM
Clear. It syncs between devices so I always have my list with me.