★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: [Quad Pong 1.3.0 ] Innovative Pong variation, have a Retina Display now!

01-20-2011, 02:11 PM
[Quad Pong 1.3.0 ] Innovative Pong variation, have a Retina Display now!

Hello !

My simple, but addictive game: Quad Pong, received a RETINA DISPLAY update today!

Something about Quad Pong first:

A perfect game if you feel bored and have a little time! Pick up and play Quad Pong, innovative twist about the oldest game ever - Pong. Very addictive, easy to learn but hard to master gameplay with Game Center leaderboards will give you a minute of relax...

Try to keep your ball between four paddles and score one point for every bounce. What's the catch ? Ball is going faster and faster! You need to be quicker! Perfect, quick entertainment when you have little time... Just pick-up and play!!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Available on the AppStore!!

+ Innovative, pick up and play gameplay based on the old-school classic - Pong.
+ Easy to learn, hard to master.
+ Multitasking support.
+ Game Center support - challenge your friends!
+ Solid 60 fps animation on every device, with low battery usage design.
+ Easy, intuitive controls ( Touch or Tilt )
+ Controls could be customized to your preference.
+ Test your control preferences directly from Options screen.
+ Gameplay statistics.

Give it a chance - especially with Retina Display right now

Visit our website: www.one-minute-games.com

If anyone interested in promocode in return for a solid review, PM me !!

Last edited by OneMinuteGames; 01-21-2011 at 04:39 AM.
01-21-2011, 12:14 AM
Still some codes are left, so be hurry
01-21-2011, 04:35 AM
Hmm, I admit, there is no some cute little froggie from Cut the Rope, or little doodle fellow from Doodle Jump So there is no special moments when you can laugh - it is not fun in such terms This is simple, quick game with pure gameplay - to compete with yourself, on the party... or with your friends on the Game Center. Some people like it, check out reviews on the AppStore

I've hope that someone else will like it too

But of course I'm ready to hear your ideas @tikiman! What do you think I should update, fix or add ?
01-21-2011, 06:18 AM
Originally Posted by tikiman View Post
I think that multiplayer over Game Center would be a nice addition. Besides that more complex game modes would definitely make the game more interesting.
Thanks for your sugegstions Indeed, such things could be a nice things indeed. I'll try look forward to it ! Another game modes is already a thing that I'm thinking about