★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Racoon Game
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 4.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This is a very interesting game themes, and its operation is very simple.
However, to test your reaction speed, and play when you will feel very exciting.

In the serious business hours, you need to take your time of period which your boss turns back.

sneaking kisses beautiful female colleague.
The more you kiss, the higher you score. By the way, be careful and do not to be seen your action
after working hour at 5 p.m, you would access girl's heart and date with her.

goodnull's comments:
Office kissing HD has released by ipad.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/office-kissing-hd/id415162275?mt=8
price:$1.99

This is a very interesting game themes, and its operation is very simple.
However, to test your reaction speed, and play when you will feel very exciting.
In the serious business hours, you need to take your time of period which your boss turns

back.
sneaking kisses beautiful female colleague.
The more you kiss, the higher you score. By the way, be careful and do not to be seen your

action.
after working hour at 5 p.m, you would access girl's heart and date with her.
web site: http://www.njjiu.com

4R4MTAK4JFJR
99YEFPFKNNPR
7FPE73RARJAX
6EY3X6NR6ME3
97MP7E3FLFFL
6YF67LW4X4R7
PNJKLRJPA3LJ
R43EWFR7R37W
KRHJAH9N6FPK
4RAT6Y7Y7N7N
01-21-2011, 02:05 PM
I played this game, and I was disappointed in it's simplicity and lack of content. Was hoping for a game that was more fun, but it consists of one scene where you and a girl sit behind computers at a desk while your pipe-smoking boss stands next to you and when he answers the phone, you tap on the screen and hold down as long as you can before he looks back and catches you kissing and then it's game over and he walks away with the girl. And that sounds better than it really is! That's it. You try for the highest score. I just don't recommend it. Not very fun. There's another game of this type that's a lot better IMO called Rack Stare. It's definitely more fun where you [an English Bloke] sit next to this hottie on a couch and stare at her boobs for as long as you can before she catches you. Check that one out!