★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: OMG! TWINOO is FEATURED on the iPhone App Store!

01-21-2011, 11:24 AM
OMG! TWINOO is FEATURED on the iPhone App Store!

After climbing to the #19 educational and #89 puzzle game, Twinoo is now featured in both of the categories!

A big thanks to all of you guys for all the positive feedback and the great app store reviews Twinoo got on the App Store!

Also check out this cool video by a friend of mine, he really nailed the way to get a 100+ score in Twinoo! Rythm really is the key!

ps: You can check out the FREE version of Twinoo right in your web browser!

Cheers!
zigah
Dawn of Play
01-21-2011, 11:51 AM
congrats

01-21-2011, 12:18 PM
I like the game. Congratulations.

FYI, the best way to direct people to your game is a single thread that contains all of the pertinent information. That way, over time, updates, user feedback, and news are collected in one place with a simple search.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
01-21-2011, 01:15 PM
thanks

Oh, djflippy thanks for the tip!

And thanks again for the review!
02-09-2011, 06:03 AM
I am happy to include here some of the most awesome Twinoo user reviews on the US App Store:

Simple? by Cyggie

This is an amazing game for parents to share with children. My seven year old nephew (whom is autistic) kicks my butt and loves it. Finally a game that he can enjoy and that we can share. Sometimes we even play together with him playing the math and I play the colors. Thank you for a true miracle and Matthew says thank you too.

My brain exploded. In a good way! by Matej Jan

Wow, this is an astonishing game. It makes your brain stretch so far it feels like it will jump out of your skull. It's hard to describe, but when you're aiming for scoring a hundred and over, you have to force your brains into a kind of overdrive mode, where you start answering questions faster than you can actually think about them. It's like Guitar Hero, where your fingers were just somehow able to pull off a hard riff on expert with no mistakes, even though you didn't believe you could do it. Only this time with your mind!

I especially like the achievements which force you to approach the game with different strategies. And scoring 25 on one side, before you fail 3 times on the other, that is just deadly! I got to 24 just before ... Must ... Reach ... 25!!!

Twinoo, by Vvlover

First of all- LOVE the icon- It describes the game perfectly!

Now on to the game, this is a very challenging game that will put your brains to the test. It's kind of like trying to tap your head and rub your stomach at the same time.

You have a math equation on the left and a color mixing equation on the right with a timer for each. Be careful because while your solving one side, the other side is quickly losing time and if you answer incorrectly you knock off a life. Can you handle a challenge like this? I'd say give it a try and find out. Well worth .99!
02-09-2011, 09:56 AM
Hey theres my review (Vvlover)

Love this game!!

Looking for a Beta Tester? PM me!!
02-09-2011, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLashes View Post
Hey theres my review (Vvlover)

Love this game!!
Yes! And thank you very much for it! I loved it! Especially the icon part!
Oh, and about rubbing your head and your stomach at the same time - epic win!

ps: I hope you don't mind, but we also used a quote from your review in a game we just submitted to the App Store on Friday - hope to get it out by Valentines! Get ready!

Cheers!
zigah
Dawn of Play
02-09-2011, 12:21 PM
Twinoo is big in Spain!

I do need to thank all of the players from Spain!

Twinoo really is a big hit in Spain also!

#1 educational and it even even hit the top 100 iphone apps there!!

So thanks, for getting Twinoo among the top 100 juegos by playing it so much!
02-10-2011, 03:42 AM
Game Impressions

Insane in the Membrane - ★★★★★

by Kevin Agot - Version 1.0.1 - 05 February 2011

Playing this game massages and stretches both sides of the brain. It's almost as if I can feel the two hemispheres alternating each time I switch to solve a puzzle on one side of the screen and then the other. Kudos to the development team to come up with a game that is both innovative in its gameplay but helpful for the day-to-day.
02-10-2011, 07:08 AM
Game Impressions

Twinoo - ★★★★★

by Kevin Agot - Version 1.0.1 - 05 February 2011

Playing this game massages and stretches both sides of the brain. It's almost as if I can feel the two hemispheres alternating each time I switch to solve a puzzle on one side of the screen and then the other. Kudos to the development team to come up with a game that is both innovative in its gameplay but helpful for the day-to-day.