★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Razoric, LLC
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 3.5 (6)
App description: An unknown menace is lurking at the bottom of the sea. Cold, ruthless and calculating they slowly plan for the world's ultimate destruction. We have only one hope left...

Boom Boat v1.1 Details:
* Tilt controls for movement
* Physics based puzzle gameplay where you blow stuff up, knock objects over and use gravity to your advantage.
* 60 levels with three challenge objectives per level. Can you get all 180 stars?
* Game Center support: 35 Achievements and multiple leaderboards. Additional achievements will be added through free download content in future updates.
* HD Retina Display for iPhone 4

Hardware Requirements:
iPhone 3GS or later, iPod Touch 3G or later, or iPad 1 or later

Reviews:
"A cruise worth taking. (A)" - extraguy.com

"its attractive fun and its star system will scratch an itch that completing Angry Birds left behind" - 148apps.com

"A fun, challenging puzzle game that can keep you entertained for hours!" - appdictions.com

"It's easy to recommend it for 99 for fans of physics puzzlers, and if they keep the game growing w/ new levels and content it's a no brainer to buy." - crazybreadman (5/5)

"Really fun physics game. Easy controls make this a great pick up and play game. Game Center gives this game the replay factor as you keep trying all the stars for each level." - Snooptalian (5/5)

Feel free to contact me through the support URL for any problems you have with the game.

Additional info, screenshots and trailer available at Boom-Boat.com.

Razoric's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

After two months of work the first patch for Boom Boat is finally done. A lot of blood, sweat and tears went into this sucker so I hope everyone enjoys it.

The game features completely revamped graphics, a new UI, 30 new levels and new Game Center achievements / leaderboards. I listened to a lot of feedback, some from this very thread, which lead to improved/tightened controls, a replay button on the main game screen, more 'personality', etc.

BTW, this mega-patch is free for anyone who already bought the game (no IAP) and for those who haven't... I've basically doubled the size of the original game. You'll get your money's worth, I promise!

And I'm still not done! Future updates will include OpenFeint support, tons of more levels, different gameplay types, etc.

FREE FRIDAY: Boom Boat is free for today only!
01-22-2011, 11:20 AM
Congrats on the release Looks really fun, good work. If you have any promo codes left, I would love one. I'll def leave a review after a bit of playtime.

01-22-2011, 11:25 AM
i'd like a promo code, if theres any still going?
01-22-2011, 11:28 AM
Hi, Razoric.
Would love a promo code. I can promise a review.

Icon is a window to game's soul...
01-22-2011, 11:28 AM
I would like a promo if any are left...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
01-22-2011, 11:36 AM
Please send me a promo code
01-22-2011, 11:37 AM
Would love a promo code if any left,looks good fun game
01-22-2011, 11:39 AM
Any codes left? Looks great!
01-22-2011, 11:45 AM
PMed all the current codes out. I'll have more in a bit. I hope everyone enjoys.

Games: Boom Boat | Boom Boat 2
Developer: Razoric.com
Social: Twitter | Facebook
01-22-2011, 11:55 AM
Looking forward to give this on a Try as soon as you have another Promo Codes since currently there aren`t yet any Ratings in Europa.