★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Daredevil Dave 2

06-23-2012, 06:52 AM
Pointless thread bump
06-29-2012, 12:09 PM
I am excite

Post video

06-29-2012, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
I am excite

Post video
It's coming! I swear!

I liked you way back with the Commodores. After that...hmm...

Dave's Facebook page. Ya, I don't like FB either but oh well.

Find out about the upcoming Daredevil Dave 2!!!

The best place for info is right here in this thread at TA!
06-29-2012, 07:04 PM
I recently showed my cousin Dare Devil Dave. He loved it and so do I. Can't wait for this one!
06-29-2012, 08:57 PM
OMG, almost forgot about this game. 1st one was so much fun, can't wait for the sequel. Please make sure it's universal, or at least offer an HD build with retina for new iPad. )
06-30-2012, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
OMG, almost forgot about this game. 1st one was so much fun, can't wait for the sequel. Please make sure it's universal, or at least offer an HD build with retina for new iPad. )
It is Universal! Thank you to everyone for your support!

Video video video

Edit:
It supports the new iPad resolution. I play it side by side with the iPad 2 and the 3D is definitely sharper. Some people say they can't see the difference in their own games, but the textures are sharper and there is less need for anti-aliasing. The game runs perfect on both devices - I have yet to see a frame stutter on either.

Last edited by schplurg; 07-26-2012 at 03:17 PM. Reason: misspelled resolution :P
07-26-2012, 10:32 AM
Just watched the demo gameplay video and started cracking up immediately. Hard to believe it's been two years since the original. Really looking forward to this sequel.

---
| iPad OS 7.x | Game Center: stalingraad |
07-26-2012, 12:46 PM
Absolutely LOVED the first one.. Bought it the first day and showed my support for Dave from the get go..

Can't wait for this to hit the app store.

Ipad 2 64gb, Ipod Touch 4 32gb. Avid gamer.
Too many favorites to list!
Agon/Open Feint/Gameloft/Plus+/Crystal/Game Center/XboxLive: "Zallman"
07-26-2012, 02:37 PM
Hello!

I guess it's okay to post the video here now. Was hoping/waiting that TA would put it on the front page, which they did

TouchArcade article and video! Than you TA, you guys are awesome, especially Jared (who gave Dave the nice write-up)!!!

Still early gameplay footage so things look a little rough. There is a lot more to the game than what you see here.

Anyways, you wanted it, you got it! Finally, I know. Hope you like it

Just to be clear, I'd like to officially state that this game was not inspired one bit by the character Super Dave Osbourne, in fact, I never liked him. I saw him once on Letterman 25 years ago and thought he was a jerk. Dave's never even heard of him. Evel Knievel is Daredevil Dave's hero and inspiration!

07-26-2012, 05:08 PM
Nice video. Can't wait for it to arrive.