Support our Sponsors:

Old 07-26-2012, 07:08 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Nice video. Can't wait for it to arrive.
Thank you!

I was nervous about letting people see the game in the current state. The video was fun to make though!

New Game Mode!
There is a crazy new game mode I am going to add to the game. It's Top Secret All I can say right now is that players will love the new mode, though Dave will probably not be very thrilled!

Old 07-30-2012, 02:05 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Looks good!! Cant wait for the finished product. Great ios game. 1st person view looks real good and although your not finished the details look much better!!
Old 08-11-2012, 06:23 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by danstar25 View Post
Looks good!! Cant wait for the finished product. Great ios game. 1st person view looks real good and although your not finished the details look much better!!
Thank you! Workin hard, even on a nice sunny Saturday. When you enjoy your work it makes it a lot easier - kinda.
Old 09-16-2012, 05:25 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Hello!

I am working on an Alien Zombie Clown jump, or something like that! Figured since I haven't posted in awhile I'd throw something up here.

Pictures appear dark in my browser window. The roadside objects, trees should be clearly visible.

Not real pretty yet but....

Actually, there is no jump in this level. Story is that a circus left town but the clowns stayed behind, along with their "Funhouse". Zombie clowns are heading towards town! Dave's job is to ride up the road, dispatching any clown zombies along the way, then destroying whatever it is that's creating these horrible beings! Non-beings?

Clowns - you either love em, or you wanna kill em. There's a lot of humor in this level (especially once you see my clowns). There are also good places to crash for Injury Mode, etc.

The game will be compatible with the iPhone 5, iPad Mini with new trapezoid display, the rumored "MaxiPad", Ultra Mini, and any other new devices that come out between now and release (slow down Apple!).

Last edited by schplurg; 09-21-2012 at 03:04 PM..
Old 10-18-2012, 07:22 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Was not impressed with the first one. Didnot see what the hype was about. While the premise was a good one, the game lacked any real substance and gameplay was just not fun. At least for me. I'm hoping things change in the sequel, but I'm not getting my hopes up
Old 10-18-2012, 03:35 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastbridge View Post
Was not impressed with the first one. Didnot see what the hype was about. While the premise was a good one, the game lacked any real substance and gameplay was just not fun. At least for me. I'm hoping things change in the sequel, but I'm not getting my hopes up
Thanks for the input!

What would have made the game more interesting to you? I hear a lot from Dave's fans, but I am just as interested in hearing from people who didn't like it

Daredevil Dave 1 wasn't really about substance I guess, it was a ragdoll game with a motorcycle. Dave 2 will be much more interesting.

To everyone: Yes, I am still working on the game! Any comments or ideas are always welcome.
Old 10-20-2012, 07:51 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default This title looks awesome....

I cannot wait to play this one. I like the fact that you can crash the character into the audience and other objects.

Old 10-21-2012, 03:04 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMaster88 View Post
I cannot wait to play this one. I like the fact that you can crash the character into the audience and other objects.

Everyone loves to hurt poor Dave! So do I! That's one thing I like about this game - you can get serious and try to land the jumps, or you can have mindless fun bashing him around.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:42 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Howdy Dave fans, and Fastbridge

Just a note here that I've deleted Dave's Facebook page (as well as my own). Permanently, it won't be back. Just an FYI.

The game is still under development - of course!

Dave 2 News:

The "House Of Pain" jump from the first game was one of the most popular by far. In that jump, there was no safe way to land Dave. The object was to crash him deliberately and injure him as much as possible.

I am now working on one of these types of jumps for Dave 2! In fact, there will be many of these in Daredevil Dave 2. This one involves a steep hillside, rocks, and much agony!

Fast-Forward button
Ya, kind of a weird announcement, but for those of you who get frustrated waiting for Dave to finish crashing after failing a jump repeatedly, there will be a fast-forward button that will allow you to skip to the end of the crash while still receiving the same damage and injuries. I don't know man - I like watching and hearing him crash, so I won't use the button myself!

Other Notes
Someone emailed me from the site and when I tried to respond, the email got returned - bad address. So if you're that person...I tried! Unfortunately, the person was asking if there was going to be a sequel, which means he never saw this thread in the first place, which means he probably won't see this message. Hmmm.

Well I answer every email so it bummed me out that he didn't get a response. If anyone wants to email me you can use my Super-Crappy Contact Page, located on my equally crappy website (I gave up trying to design websites long ago). You can also just type "mike" (that's me) in front of mdigitalmedia.com. Dave really needs a website, bad.

If anyone is wondering, Dave 1 will not be updated again. It would be a technical nightmare, partially due to the major changes with devices and OS's since the game was released, and with the way the game was designed. So there will be no iPhone 5 widescreen update for Dave 1.

I also removed the free versions from the App Store. The concept of Free or Lite versions seems to have changed a lot, and they didn't quite fit in anymore.

A gigantic THANK YOU to everyone who has purchased Dave 1! Daredevil Dave: Motorcycle Stuntman! was released in May 2010 and is still around the top 50 in Racing. To those of you who have recently downloaded it, thank you!!!!! I love you!!! Sorry the graphics aren't up to par with newer games though lol

Last edited by schplurg; 11-07-2012 at 08:23 PM..
Old 11-20-2012, 05:38 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Has anybody noticed that Daredevil Dave 1 runs really slow on the iPhone 5?

It's running really bad on my new phone so I'd like to find out if there is an issue.

Dave 2 still underway!!!