Support our Sponsors:

Old 03-20-2011, 11:07 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJCaseyD View Post
Not really strange, but extremely embarassing. I was riding in my first long distance biking event (bicycle, not motorcycle). I had just gotten my first pair of clip-on shoes a few weeks before. Anyone who has used them knows that they can sometimes be tricky to unhook when coming to a stop. I had gone 109 miles without any issues. I was about 200 yards from the finish line and there was a stop light. A whole group of us had to stop at the light. I got my foot out ok and i leaned on my right foot as I always do when stopped. I have no idea what happened (probably tired), but I started tipping over to the left where my other foot was still clipped in. I couldn't get it out in time. Yes, I fell right over in a pack of about 40 people. I was so ticked off. I got up and with a bleeding wrist, finished the final 200 yards. Needless to say, my first thoughts upon finishing were not on the 109 miles that I had just completed, but on the stupid fall in the last 200 yards.
Awesome story! What a bummer. My cow incident was pretty embarassing too because my neighbor was watching the whole thing. He must have laughed for a month straight.

Old 03-21-2011, 04:11 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldglover411 View Post
you either crashed into a cow on a bike, or you were kicked while trying to mild one and you just want to get revenge
Assuming you meant "milk". The "cow" I hit was actually a steer, which is male. If I'd tried to milk him I would have suffered far greater injury and embarassment than simply slamming into him on the motorcycle!!!

Old 03-28-2011, 08:29 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Just want to confirm that Daredevil Dave 2 will be universal!!!

Just got my iPad 2 yesterday and Dave looks awesome on it! I'm so stoked!

Full size image here.

Dontcha just love the "Playskool" people in the background

You can see that some of the shadows are a little rough - we're workin on getting them smoother without hurting performance.

Those outhouses are heavy - Dave was really haulin' ass when he hit those to move them like that! Sorry Dave, but you're going to be in a lot more pain in the new game

I saw a recent review for Dave #1 in the App Store that asked for bikes that explode. Well, I am happy to say that not only will the bikes break into pieces, but the possibility of a fiery finish is...err...possible. I guess one of the protective gear items that Dave can aquire will have to be a fire suit!
Old 03-28-2011, 08:31 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen)

This game looks so awesome! Great job! I'm so stoked for its release!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-28-2011, 08:52 PM

will this be done before summer?
Old 03-29-2011, 09:44 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 347jediknight View Post
This game looks so awesome! Great job! I'm so stoked for its release!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks! Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbrokenchain33 View Post
will this be done before summer?
First day of summer = June 21st. Highly unlikely. Shouldn't be too long after that. I'm not going to try and predict a release date right now.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:39 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Wow We must be patient !!!! for a good thing !
Old 04-02-2011, 09:29 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetjet View Post
Wow We must be patient !!!! for a good thing !
Seriously! Looking back at Dave #1 I see so many things that can be improved upon. But it was my first game and I designed it by myself.

Now, with the new game, I am shooting for an entirely different level of quality, from the menus to the design of the character, the sounds, the depth of play, the physics, level design. Everything.

Daredevil Dave 2 will be so much more than a sequel. It won't be just a step up from the last game, it will be a huge leap. I will not compromise on quality and features. I absolutely love working on Daredevil Dave and I know it will show in the final product! It will be worth the wait!
Old 04-03-2011, 01:35 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

I trust you ! It will be the next Motorstorm on Idevices !!!! Thanks a lot cousin !
Old 04-03-2011, 06:15 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen)

Important question. Don't know if it has been asked or answered before, but so far, based on current progress, will this game support 2nd gen devices?