★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Peppers The Game

01-23-2011, 04:05 PM
Peppers The Game (Promo code available, send PM)

It's been a while, but I am sitting on a number of Promo code for "Peppers The Game". In exchange for a promo code, all I ask is that you return the favor and leave a honest review here and on the AppStore. Just send me a private message (PM).

Thanks, Cres

Last edited by crescentia2010; 07-30-2011 at 07:10 AM.
01-24-2011, 06:37 AM
Its really for those who are looking for a match-3 game, this will be a good one to have on our iPhones and iPads. This enhances the game play completely.

01-24-2011, 08:48 PM
Colourful, smooth and loads of challenging fun!

I have always been a fan of games like Bejeweled and Chuzzle, but alas they are not available for the ipad

Along comes Peppers The Game, and I have to tell you....I'm not looking for Bejeweled or Chuzzle anymore!

This game has the graphics, the speed, the smooth animations and the challenges that any user would look for in a puzzle game of this calibre.

Great Job CM!

Well worth the price.
07-27-2011, 07:44 AM
Hi there, the other day we released version 2.9 and as such we have a number of new promo codes and no new reviews on the App Store. I'd like to "fix" this by offering promo codes to those willing to play and leave a few words on the App Store.

Please send me a Private Message (PM) and when my day is done I will reply with promo codes.

Thanks,
Cres
07-27-2011, 04:53 PM
I was lucky enough to receive a promo code, but unfortunately the app store will not accept a review for this. By the way, this is a superb matching game and I certainly recommend it to anyone who enjoys that genre. Besides having 4 really distinct and great game modes, it plays quite differently from all the other match 3 games I have. This is a strong keeper!

If anyone can tell me the proper procedure for being able to leave app store reviews for games purchased via promo codes, please PM me.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
07-27-2011, 08:04 PM
I still have tons of codes left! Please leave PM!!!!!!

BTW, thanks slewis7.
07-27-2011, 08:46 PM
Peppers just aren't as exciting or appealing as gems, or jewels, or shiny neon things. There's no getting around that. I think that's the main reason I overlooked this game before, when normally I take at least a passing interest in any new Match-3. As it turns out, the game plays very well. There are 4 distinct game modes that almost feel varied enough to be taken as 4 standalone games. A lite is available to try, so really not a whole lot more needs to be said, but to sum up:

Plays well.
Looks like peppers.