★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: ElementalMonster TD Strategies and Tips

03-27-2009, 07:01 PM
ElementalMonster TD Strategies and Tips

Here is the Official ElementalMonster TD Strategies and Tips Thread! Please post strategies you find helpful or tips for us.
03-27-2009, 07:18 PM
My tip: Be careful on how you spend your mana. If you want to sell a tower you will lose around half of the mana spend. If you go around building and deleting your pool will drain fast leaving you open for attack from stronger monsters.

03-27-2009, 09:12 PM
as of right now i just use combination of gohen + golem, with 1 bird of paradise to slow enemies down in beginning, golem all 85 atk, stacked with gohen's stat boost ability, ive been slashing dragons using this combo..and if you have trouble killing the boss at the last level .. remember you can sell the units that the enemy passes, as its the last level so its useless to keep them, you can use the money to upgrade and build more, basically moving your army assembly forward. dont do this if its not the last level..since you only get 50% revenue back.

Last edited by stargazer513; 03-27-2009 at 09:15 PM.
03-28-2009, 12:03 PM
So here's a question: I have goehn, golem, phoenix, and birds of paradise, pluse paintman black in my deck. (I also have access to silgoblin. Is he any good? Phoenix looks better to me with the +6 attack to units in range).

Should that be enough to get me past Stage One, Phase Two? I thought I was doing pretty good until I saw there were more than 50 waves. :-) I've been trying to go back and play stages 3 and 4 of Phase One hoping to unlock some cool new monsters, but nothing so far.
03-28-2009, 12:07 PM
tag thread for later
03-28-2009, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
So here's a question: I have goehn, golem, phoenix, and birds of paradise, pluse paintman black in my deck. (I also have access to silgoblin. Is he any good? Phoenix looks better to me with the +6 attack to units in range).

Should that be enough to get me past Stage One, Phase Two? I thought I was doing pretty good until I saw there were more than 50 waves. :-) I've been trying to go back and play stages 3 and 4 of Phase One hoping to unlock some cool new monsters, but nothing so far.
Never mind, I answered my own question by beating the level. All that work and I got... a dwarf!?! Of all the great monsters on this level, I got a dwarf? I think I may replay this level a few times in hopes of getting something non-dwarf-related.
03-28-2009, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer513 View Post
as of right now i just use combination of gohen + golem, with 1 bird of paradise to slow enemies down in beginning, golem all 85 atk, stacked with gohen's stat boost ability, ive been slashing dragons using this combo..and if you have trouble killing the boss at the last level .. remember you can sell the units that the enemy passes, as its the last level so its useless to keep them, you can use the money to upgrade and build more, basically moving your army assembly forward. dont do this if its not the last level..since you only get 50% revenue back.
Thanks for the tip! Sounds like a good strategy which can get me past stage 3
phase 1
03-29-2009, 12:11 PM
Stage 3 cleared....well if you don't know Japanese enjoy the screenshots with stats of monsters.
03-29-2009, 12:51 PM
One card worths to get Angel Teresa.
03-29-2009, 01:29 PM
I am trying out the light version of this and this game is another good TD. I'm new to the genre but this is another good one to have once I get through Field Runners a bit more. Thanks for the TD advice Candy.

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid