• Publisher: Chillingo Ltd
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 17.3 MB
  • Version: 2.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (6)
App description: Destroy countless enemies in this addictive and visually stunning dual stick space-age shooter.

Infinity Field now available for iPhone/iPod touch

***PRESS QUOTES***

"Infinity Field is a blasting success of a dual-stick shooter" - Gwen Phua, iPadModo

"Creative new modes and a great set of features make it [Infinity Field] a superior twin-stick shooter" 8/10 Tracy Erickson, PocketGamer

"A classic that shouldnt be missed by old-schoolers who love pure, classic, unadulterated arcade blastin." 5/5 stars GamePro

"This is one of the best dual-stick shooters for the iPad, and is definitely worth a look if you need a good action game on your iPad." 4.5/5 stars 148Apps

"If youve been sinking hours and hours into dual-stick shooters like Minigore or Geometry Wars, this will be your jam, easily. Check it out." TouchArcade

"The line connecting Infinity Field to Geometry Wars: Touch is clear, yet there's no doubt that this is the superior game in terms of features, modes, and overall quality." Pocket Gamer

"A wide range of endless modes, beautiful production values, and multiplayer make this the Geometry Wars clone to beat." 4/4 Must Have SlideToPlay

"One of the best action games on the iPad." Trevor Sheridan, AppAdvice

SHOOT AND DODGE
Use the intuitive and familiar dual stick controls to guide your craft through the field of enemies with one analogue stick while at the same time clearing a path with your blaster. Things start off simple but soon you will have to deal with countless enemies intent on colliding with your craft and turning you into an explosion of pixels!

INCREDIBLE GRAPHICS
The darkness of space never looked so bright, vibrant and colorful enemies of all shapes and sizes fill the screen and explode in a hail of bullets in glorious HD as you blast your way to a new high score!

AWESOME WEAPONS AND ENEMIES
Collect power-ups as you zip around the field turning your regular cannon into a myriad of ultra powerful weapons. Fire bullets in every direction, watch them ricochet off the walls and into your foes. Use lasers, bombs and special weapons to destroy the incoming craft!

MULTIPLE GAME MODES
There are six survival modes including Zombie, Snake and Insane mode. Infinity Field also features a full campaign mode with hugely challenging bosses, as well as a fun, competitive multiplayer option.

CRYSTAL INTEGRATED
Infinity Field is fully integrated with Crystal and there are tons of achievements to be collected. Go head to head with your friends and compete for the highest score out there!

manucorporat's comments:
Oh yes!!
Infinity Field is now available in New Zealand App Store!!

Infinity Field has been developed with the objective to create the best dual-stick shooter for iPad. It has been developed closely with the best beta testers and the awesome team of Chillingo.
I am sure you will love it!!

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

I would love to get your feedback.
Enjoy
01-26-2011, 08:12 AM
Congrats!
Lovely game this one .... Word of a tester

-----
On GC I am FPEX

01-26-2011, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPE View Post
Congrats!
Lovely game this one .... Word of a tester
I can't wait to see I.F. available in all App Store
Thank you very much, you did a awesome job, your advices were decisive.
01-26-2011, 08:21 AM
Super-duper congrats Manu!!! To all those action junkies out there, this is one hell of a game and if it's not on your iPad in the next 24 hours, you're missing out on a thing of beauty.

...a full review will follow soon, folks.

andiR : Game Center || OnlyAndi : twitter
01-26-2011, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ataloss View Post
Super-duper congrats Manu!!! To all those action junkies out there, this is one hell of a game and if it's not on your iPad in the next 24 hours, you're missing out on a thing of beauty.

...a full review will follow soon, folks.
A good reply from a great beta tester, thank you very much!
01-26-2011, 09:08 AM
Looks like Geometry Wars, is that how this plays?

Also, what is the US price going to be?
01-26-2011, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazookatime View Post
looks like geometry wars, is that how this plays?

Also, what is the us price going to be?
us$1.99
01-26-2011, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Looks like Geometry Wars, is that how this plays?

Also, what is the US price going to be?
Yes, The visual style is like Geometry Wars, but the gameplay experience is completely different.
I.F. has campaign mode, multiplayer, original game mode, bosses, awesome graphics, but, the main reason of why I.F. is a better game, it's very difficult to explain; you only can know it, if you playing it.

I.F. is in development several months before the release of Geometry Wars: Touch, so...

--

$1.99
01-26-2011, 10:44 AM
Cant wait to get my hands on this
01-26-2011, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by manucorporat View Post
Yes, The visual style is like Geometry Wars, but the gameplay experience is completely different.
I.F. has campaign mode, multiplayer, original game mode, bosses, awesome graphics, but, the main reason of why I.F. is a better game, it's very difficult to explain; you only can know it, if you playing it.

I.F. is in development several months before the release of Geometry Wars: Touch, so...

--

$1.99
And Geometry wars (XBLA) was already long in development before IF.

When i look at your gameplay movie i see alot...and i mean alot of assets from GW used in IF.
Yes you have some differents aspects like boss battles and such...but in my eyes it looks like you borrowed alot like same looking enemies...same effects....same vortexes...etc...

OldskoolNL.nl : "Not Old, Just Older"