★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "3D Bio Ball is a well executed title with good graphics and great music" --gamezone.com

What has 109 action puzzle like platforms, cannon travel, invulnerable rampages, secret areas, coins and bolts just lying around with a bit of RPG element mixed in !? 3D Bio Ball!

Control the world with Bio Ball Technology and navigate through worlds of jump pads, speed boosts, earthquakes, falling floors, light switches, bombs, upgrade shops, floating mines, cannons, pipes, epic final boss fights with the Mad Cucumber crew and save the world!

Be the Bio Ball!

If you have issues with the game or its performance reset the device.

freedog's comments:

01-26-2011, 11:13 PM
I gotta admit after checking the video this game does look to have some good arcade appeal going for it.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
01-26-2011, 11:41 PM
Good looking baller. I have a ton of the rolling-themed games. The graphics and animation on this one look very slick.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
01-26-2011, 11:53 PM
Looks pretty impressive from the video. Would love to hear some gameplay impressions.
01-27-2011, 10:58 AM
Any impressions?