No Gravity heading to the Mac App Store
Realtech VR today released No Gravity 1.0 for Mac OS users. No Gravity, originally released as a PSP game on the Playstation network, is now available in HD for the Mac operating system. Players will love the fast action as they work their way through thirty-one dangerous missions in a spaceship, in an attempt to save their people. No Gravity has a history of being a popular favorite with PSP players and the HD version is being featured by the Mac App Store.
No Gravity is a very fast-paced, action packed game that is not for the weak at heart. Good reflexes and a calm hand go a long way to helping the player succeed.
These are some of the features offered in No Gravity:
* Incredible, fast-paced, non-stop action
* This is the HD version of the PSP for Playstation favorite
* Full frame rate
* Massive explosions and damages
* Play in first or third person view
* Select from 5 characters and 5 space ships
* Each ship available in 4 different colors
* Choose from 6 different, awesome weapons
* 31 mission levels to play
* 2 difficulty modes to test a player’s skills
* Reward system with achievements to unlock
* High definition, 3D engine optimized for the Mac
* HID device support for keyboards, multiple buttons mice, joysticks, etc.
* Immersive audio with OpenAL multichannel and ASA Extension support
No Gravity for Mac
Purchase and Download
Game Demonstration Video