★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Super Fly HD

01-27-2011, 12:23 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Super Fly HD

Super Fly HD was just released on the app store! It is FREE and universal so if you have a retina device or an IPad you can experience the full glory of Super Fly's high res art :-) There are some new items including two new unlockable weapons.

For iphones/ipods, Super Fly has had nearly 20 million games played! You can give it a try for free too :-)

"when he eats three poops and becomes muscle bound, that was worth the .99 right there." -Super Fly!
Tetris and Bubble Wrap had a baby and named it Super Juicy!
TouchGen Best of 2009 Finalist! 5/5 Best of 2009
02-05-2011, 10:34 AM
Super Fly HD is New and Noteworthy in the iPad store today!

"when he eats three poops and becomes muscle bound, that was worth the .99 right there." -Super Fly!

02-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Congrats.

řƹȡ1
02-06-2011, 02:16 PM
Super smoooth!!

It is one of the better side scrolling/dual stick shooters out there. Not that well known (Im not sure why). I see you used my review as part of your advertising. Lol. (My itunes name is PsychDoc). Anyway how about some promotions or something to get folks more interested. A lot of people detest in app purchases so that may be an issue. I for one urchased the original super fly on the iphone when it cost 99c but have not really tried any of the other worlds because i avoid in app purchases when I can. Anyway nice IPad version. Its still a great game.
02-06-2011, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokeadeyemo View Post
It is one of the better side scrolling/dual stick shooters out there. Not that well known (Im not sure why). I see you used my review as part of your advertising. Lol. (My itunes name is PsychDoc). Anyway how about some promotions or something to get folks more interested. A lot of people detest in app purchases so that may be an issue. I for one urchased the original super fly on the iphone when it cost 99c but have not really tried any of the other worlds because i avoid in app purchases when I can. Anyway nice IPad version. Its still a great game.
Hi! Thanks for the kind comments! The game is doing fantastically and I really hope to keep growing it. Right now its sitting at #37 of overall IPAD Apps!

If you bought the game when it was .99c and still have it installed, it should give you the extra levels for free. (if you deleted the game and re-install, it won't remember that you had it before though)

This version gives the original game for free and has a combo deal where you get all levels and all future levels for a one-time IAP of 0.99c. I do understand that there are people who shun all IAP but it seems to be a much better model for an indie game (get the game out to as many people as possible!)

I should add that this version also adds a way for you to get tons of free coins by trying other free games too.

02-07-2011, 02:06 PM
And 'one of the best side scrolling / double stick shooters out there. Not that well known (Im not sure why). I see that I used to see as part of advertising. Lol. However, as some of the quotes or something to get people more interested. Many of hate to purchase the application so that it can be a problem.
02-09-2011, 09:32 PM
Woot! Still climbing, today Super Fly HD is at #14 of iPad Free games! I wish I could give codes for IAP (hint to Apple!)

02-09-2011, 11:05 PM
Superfly

You should put some pics on this thread, to encourage people to check it out...

řƹȡ1
02-10-2011, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red1 View Post
You should put some pics on this thread, to encourage people to check it out...
Thats a darn good idea! Here's the iTunes info:

09-24-2011, 07:33 AM
If you download and play Super Fly HD for the first time today you'll get all of the IAP levels for free.