★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kiloo
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 18.8 MB
  • Version: 3.0.1
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.7 (3)
App description: -= Buy all 3 Zenses Rainforest games in this package and get 50% discount! =-

Welcome to the Rainforest! A unique puzzle app awaits you, dedicated to challenge and relax you while playing.

Zenses Rainforest provides you with three different high quality puzzle games.

Gather and match stacks of colourful symbols before they slide down the Waterfall. Solve the cryptic puzzles of Water Lily arranging the pieces along the way. Or play the brand new Sunflower game where you have to align the flowers in a special order, twisting and turning the puzzle board.

This is just the app for a rainy, lazy afternoon. Spend hours as you take on more than 250 levels in a soothing atmosphere with authentic, dazzling graphics and sound design.

Get this complete collection of all the Zenses Games. We'll be bringing more games to the app in future updates. So we listen to all your feedback and input!

Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of Zenses.
01-27-2011, 04:08 AM
Hi Everybody,

Great news! Our brand new Zenses game, Sunflower, has launched today.

The Zenses series is dedicated to relaxing and challenging puzzle games. The original Zenses Rainforest is a free app featuring in-app purchase. With every update we've given away a new game for free and to celebrate the latest game in the series we've made a special 3-1 app.

This means that you can get all three games for just $0.99 for a limited time only.

The three games available in the app are:

Waterfall: Gather and match different colored objects before they slide all the way down the Waterfall. More than 80 levels.

Water Lily: Solve cryptic puzzles by rotating the puzzle board instead of the actual pieces. More than 90 levels.

Sunflower: Make sure that all Sunflowers are aligned in each puzzle by rotating the board. More than 70 levels.

All in all you get more than 240 levels spread across three very different games. Zenses is inspired by the original Nintendo DS series and we'll continue the development of new games.

Feedback and input is very much appreciated! I'll be back with some promo codes!

01-27-2011, 10:22 AM
Promo Codes

Hi guys, I'm back with some promo codes for the new Zenses Rainforest game.

I have three promo codes each day the next week or so and since Superbowl is coming up, and I love football let's do a Superbowl promo contest.

My favourite team, Houston Texans, missed the playoffs this year, but post the name of your favourite team in this thread and the reason why you support them. I'll pick the best answers tomorrow and the winners will receive a promo code for Zenses Rainforest 3-1 - I also have some extra presents as a consolation price!

So let's get this great promo code contest on the way. Go!
01-27-2011, 10:44 AM
well,i am not a huge fan of Football...but i can say that this season,i loved the patriots,because they're good by making nice plays from Brady......they unfortunally lost against Sanchez and the Jets,but if they make a revenge game,im sure that the Pats could win it this time........they just lost at the wrong moment!!!....(I Know,maybe what i wrote can be not complete and good,but its because i am not a fan of the NFL,i love Soccer/Hockey)....
01-27-2011, 01:06 PM
Thats alright Mcwaller It's a fine reason! Lets see if anyone else is a Patriots fan.
01-27-2011, 04:26 PM
I use to be a big Miami Dolphins fan back in the 70s and 80s. I still pull against any team that might go undefeated and win the super bowl because I want them to be the only ones to do it. I really liked Don Shula as the coach. Then when the Carolina Panthers came to Charlotte (I live in South Carolina) I started to pull for them. Now that the Panthers are so horrendously bad I think I might go back to the Dolphins.

I'm not a Packers or a Steelers fan but I'll go with Green Bay. I hate the Steelers more.

Congrats on Zenses Release.

Game Center: Zghying Twitter: @Zghying
01-28-2011, 03:09 AM
Thanks! It's tough not to like something about the Steelers as they are just so consistently good, but I'll also go with Green Bay. Rodgers is just unbelievable right now, even though the Bears got to him.

Anyone interested in promo codes, tell me about your favourite team and I'll send it your way!
01-28-2011, 07:48 AM
PM's with promo codes sent to the winners. I'll post another question in the thread later today.

01-31-2011, 10:44 AM
Back with the next question in the Zenses Super Bowl promo code contest. Yesterday, the two conferences played against each other in the Pro Bowl. I would like to know who you think should have been playing in the game, but wasn't chosen? Post your respond in this thread and I'll reward the best suggestions with a promo code for Zenses. I have plenty of consolation prizes as well.

Go, go, go!
01-31-2011, 04:46 PM
Tony romo.