Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #741  
Old 08-01-2011, 06:58 PM
PraetorianX PraetorianX is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 582
Default

Liv,please check iPad section once in a while?
Reply With Quote
  #742  
Old 08-01-2011, 08:45 PM
L.Lawliet L.Lawliet is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: iPhone 6, iOS 8.x
Posts: 3,124
Default

i took "6TL63FM3HMNJ"

thanks for this awesome game! I love how you guys keep constantly pumping out updates. love it!
Reply With Quote
  #743  
Old 08-08-2011, 09:36 AM
lorglath lorglath is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 9
Default Bugs in latest release

So, after beating legendary I went around and beat the -10 levels again in all the difficulties... this was all well and good until I beat the final boss in Hard mode again... After this it sent me to Legendary mode, but with none of the levels beaten.... There are some levels (4-4 - 4-9) that I really don't want to replay, have you seen this bug before?

-Matt
Reply With Quote
  #744  
Old 08-08-2011, 12:57 PM
lorglath lorglath is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 9
Default

One additional note, I don't believe that paying to reduce the miners time actually reduces it by 1 second. I upgraded them fully, and they still take the same time while gathering Gems as before (i notice the bar is at the same point as to when I can build another miner).
Reply With Quote
  #745  
Old 08-08-2011, 05:23 PM
Liv Games's Avatar
Liv Games Liv Games is offline
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 548
Default

Thank you! Were glad your enjoying it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
Here's the review I left on itunes:

5 stars. Great amount of gameplay depth. Seems like a lot of content too. I've only just finished the first part of the map and I've been playing a while. I'd read a lot of good things about this game and now I know why! If you like action strategy games or tower defence games you'll probably like this.

---

I can see why you've done well with this game, it's well suited for iOS devices. The difficulty curve seems just right too.

The only thing I'd change is the music, but I'm quite fussy about sound.

Thanks for posting the codes
Reply With Quote
  #746  
Old 08-08-2011, 05:25 PM
Liv Games's Avatar
Liv Games Liv Games is offline
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorglath View Post
One additional note, I don't believe that paying to reduce the miners time actually reduces it by 1 second. I upgraded them fully, and they still take the same time while gathering Gems as before (i notice the bar is at the same point as to when I can build another miner).
The refresh time for each miner is the same, but the time they actually spend inside the mine gathering gems is reduced by a second, hence they mine quicker and you get gems a lot quicker!
Reply With Quote
  #747  
Old 08-10-2011, 04:04 PM
lorglath lorglath is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liv Games View Post
The refresh time for each miner is the same, but the time they actually spend inside the mine gathering gems is reduced by a second, hence they mine quicker and you get gems a lot quicker!
What I meant by this is, before I upgraded the miners, I would send the first one in, and he would mine twice before the refresh was available to build the second miner, and he came out the second time when there was about 1/8 of a pie left on the cool-down time to build another miner.

After I upgraded, he seems to come out of the mine the second time around the same point (about 1/8 of a pie left on the cool-down time for next miner). I understand that it is supposed to speed their time up whilst in the mine, I am simply mentioning that it doesn't seem to be happening.

Also, have you looked into the other bug I mentioned about changing difficulty settings (after I beat final boss on hard again my Legendary progress, which was finished started fresh again)
Reply With Quote
  #748  
Old 08-10-2011, 05:13 PM
Liv Games's Avatar
Liv Games Liv Games is offline
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorglath View Post
What I meant by this is, before I upgraded the miners, I would send the first one in, and he would mine twice before the refresh was available to build the second miner, and he came out the second time when there was about 1/8 of a pie left on the cool-down time to build another miner.

After I upgraded, he seems to come out of the mine the second time around the same point (about 1/8 of a pie left on the cool-down time for next miner). I understand that it is supposed to speed their time up whilst in the mine, I am simply mentioning that it doesn't seem to be happening.

Also, have you looked into the other bug I mentioned about changing difficulty settings (after I beat final boss on hard again my Legendary progress, which was finished started fresh again)
Yeah thats fixed! We got such a big update honestly and we were distracted by our other Game Zen Wars so we didn't catch that till after release. youch.
Reply With Quote
  #749  
Old 08-21-2011, 07:24 AM
vklymenko vklymenko is offline
Senior Member
iPad, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 334
Send a message via Skype™ to vklymenko
Default

Hey, LW's fans, come and support the game on contest!
http://appmadness.net/?p=948
its just one button to click...
Reply With Quote
  #750  
Old 08-22-2011, 10:45 AM
Liv Games's Avatar
Liv Games Liv Games is offline
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 548
Default

Get Ready for our biggest update yet! Welcome to a whole new game mode and unit; the healer and the Legendary Arena!

New Arena mode! Pit the heroes through hordes of monsters as you challenge your way to the top! 10 more Moonstones to earn in 10 boss challenges.
-New healer unit joins the fight with 3 tiers to upgrade! Available in the armory after level 2-1.
-New Spider Queen, Abominable Snowbeast, and Imp monsters! Fight them in the arena and in campaign.
-New Arena leaderboard, how far can you rise through the ranks of the Legendary Arena?
-New Sunstone Spell Book with 5 upgradable magic spells that unleash devastating effects on the whole battlefield!
-New Monster Difficulty! So you beat Legendary? Are you ready for a Monster challenge!?
-Miner is now recruited through the mine and added a new Miner starting Gem Stock upgrade.
-If you haven't done so yet, Like us on facebook through the news page (press left arrow) for a free Moonstone!
-Switching difficulty no longer starts you out at 1-1.
-Lots of tweaks, improvements and bug fixes.

As always, updating your reviews helps bring awesome new updates to Legendary Wars

(screens are for ipad and retina)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg arena-ipad.jpg (116.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg arena-final.jpg (96.8 KB, 4 views)
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent