Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-11-2012, 11:31 AM
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Monster Wars FREE!

While we wait for Apple to Approve the big Update for Monster Wars. (could be as early as today or Monday) We decided in order to celebrate this huge update, Monster Wars is now FREE for the Weekend! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monster-wars/id443819138?mt=8

Please tell and repost to everyone you know and help us get exposure for our Monsters!

Hope you like these Tier 4 Beasts!

For those of you who missed the Monster Wars update will be absolutely huge:
11 New AWESOME Tier 4 Monster Armors! Each with a more powerful special designed to destroy heroes!
-Monster Arena! 12 New Soulstone Challenges and 2 new bosses! Unlocked after defeating level 3-6 Arena in campaign.
-NEW LEVEL featuring the Unisis boss (Pegasus Unicorn). Level 6-7 with a new Soulstone for each difficulty!
-New Sky Angel boss in 6-2 and Arena.
-New 'Hero" Difficulty designed for Tier 4 Monsters includes 36 Soulstones.
-New Fear status that causes heroes to get scared, miss and run away! (Deadknight Tier 4 special)
-11 New Tier 4 Achievements
-1 New Monster Arena Leaderboard
Old 05-12-2012, 12:27 AM

Wow I'm excited for this! Also now that their are some tier 5 in legendary wars I find that I don't have enough moonstones and that IAP is very useful and almost needed if ou want to fully upgrade all your units just a thought
Old 06-27-2012, 07:29 PM

I hate to be "that guy" but when's update 2.0 for Legendary wars coming out?
Old 07-01-2012, 03:34 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luc-dabomba View Post
I hate to be "that guy" but when's update 2.0 for Legendary wars coming out?
They said on their facebook, "hopefully sometime in July"
Old 07-02-2012, 01:40 PM

Okay thanks!
Old 07-13-2012, 03:51 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Loved this game

Hey Liv team,
Firstly, congrats on the great game! One of the best on the app store!
So anyway, I played Legendary Wars for quite a while, until I updated my iPod to ios5. This deleted the app, and when I re-installed it, all my data was gone! Is there any way I could get back all my data? Please oh please help me! Oh and I still have all my achievements in Game Center, around 30 or so.
Old 08-06-2012, 03:41 PM

hey liv love this game. wanted to ask anyone whos completed the game on legendary to tell me how they completed level 4-8 the troll toll on legendary. im getting slaughtered everytime in that level. my units are knight and archer tier 5, wizard tier 4, dwarf tier 3 and golem tier 2. also is the healer worth getting and upgrading? thanks
Old 08-07-2012, 05:23 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by siimm93 View Post
hey liv love this game. wanted to ask anyone whos completed the game on legendary to tell me how they completed level 4-8 the troll toll on legendary. im getting slaughtered everytime in that level. my units are knight and archer tier 5, wizard tier 4, dwarf tier 3 and golem tier 2. also is the healer worth getting and upgrading? thanks
Try to kill the troll with your elfys special, while blocking the imps behind the troll with an ice spell (they're the ones who usually kill the wiz). Let the dwarf die, it must only kill those who attack the group. Try to let the main group be around the wizard.

Yes, upgrading and buying the Healer is good, especially for higher Endless Waves (the mind control ability of tier 3, 4 and (coming in August) 5).

Cheers, Agantacroxi (admin of LW and MW wikis)
Old 08-07-2012, 01:10 PM
iPhone 4S

Heya, just wanted to let you know I've been noticing some textures freezing in the arena. I'm playing the newest version on a 4S, whenever wizards or archers use a ranged attack the arrows or spells hang in the air causing a ton of lag.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agantacroxi View Post
Try to kill the troll with your elfys special, while blocking the imps behind the troll with an ice spell (they're the ones who usually kill the wiz). Let the dwarf die, it must only kill those who attack the group. Try to let the main group be around the wizard.

Yes, upgrading and buying the Healer is good, especially for higher Endless Waves (the mind control ability of tier 3, 4 and (coming in August) 5).

Cheers, Agantacroxi (admin of LW and MW wikis)
following what you said that level was a stroll in the park im so suprised, cheers mate really appreciate it!