★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: DAFEI MOBILE
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 27.0 MB
  • Version: 2.0.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The Last Defender will plunge you into the heart of modern defense. As a
mercenary, you will be equipped with most sophisticated and powerful modern day weapons to protect the company's secret.

COMBAT INTENSITY AT ITS PEAK
-45 campaign missions across 3 intensely detailed battle zones and multiple weather effects.
-29 challenges, each challenge has 3 difficulties.
-8 kinds of enemies including IFV, tanks, jets, choppers, airships and so on.
-7 weapons from real military forces, including LMG, HMG, Cannon, Bazooka, Chase Missile, Mortar, and PDA.

INGAME SHOP BRING YOU ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE
-2 kinds of ammo, basic&enhanced. Enhanced ammo has higher damage, which can help you finish the game more quickly.
-Upgrade your shield will make the game much more easier.
-Anti-Missile QTE System can help you intercept enemy's missiles.
-Call-Bomber to bomb the target area.
-Call-Airdrop can give you chances to get extra health point.
-When game failed, you can use the EXTRA-LIFE item to continue the gameplay without restart.

AWESOME EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
-Up to 31 achievements and 7 worldwide leaderboards waiting for you to explore.

dafeimobile's comments:

The Last Defender HD

The Last Defender will plunge you into the heart of modern defense. As a
mercenary, you will be equipped with most sophisticated and powerful modern day weapons to protect the company's secret.

COMBAT INTENSITY AT ITS PEAK
-45 campaign missions across 3 intensely detailed battle zones and multiple weather effects.
-29 challenges, each challenge has 3 difficulties.
-8 kinds of enemies including IFV, tanks, jets, choppers, airships and so on.
-7 weapons from real military forces, including LMG, HMG, Cannon, Bazooka, Chase Missile, Mortar, and PDA.

INGAME SHOP BRING YOU ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE
-2 kinds of ammo, basic&enhanced. Enhanced ammo has higher damage, which can help you finish the game more quickly.
-Upgrade your shield will make the game much more easier.
-Anti-Missile QTE System can help you intercept enemy's missiles.
-Call-Bomber to bomb the target area.
-Call-Airdrop can give you chances to get extra health point.
-When game failed, you can use the EXTRA-LIFE item to continue the gameplay without restart.

AWESOME EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
-Up to 31 achievements and 7 worldwide leaderboards waiting for you to explore.
-Backup savedgames to server and restore them whenever you want.
-The build-in screenshot system can help you keep the most wonderful moment to lossless images.

iTunes Links: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id413923180
01-27-2011, 02:34 PM
This looks pretty cool. Any chance of a lite version coming out so I can try before I buy?
01-27-2011, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimstone82 View Post
This looks pretty cool. Any chance of a lite version coming out so I can try before I buy?
Was thinking this same thing graphically it's really nice idea sounds good but it's all about the controls
01-27-2011, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimstone82 View Post
Thanks for your reply. I've just added a video link in the post, it's on a chinese website, but i guess it's not a problem just for the video. In the game we support two native languages, English and Chinese, so don't worry about the NON-ENGLISH ui in the video.

Currently I don't have a plan to release a lite version in the near future, so I am really sorry about that.
01-27-2011, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Was thinking this same thing graphically it's really nice idea sounds good but it's all about the controls
You are absolutely right, the controls is the MOST important. Currently i just support touch-pad control, for some reason, the tilt has been disabled in this version. But i promise it will be enabled in the next update.
06-10-2011, 07:29 AM