★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Last Defender will plunge you into the heart of modern defense. As a
mercenary, you will be equipped with most sophisticated and powerful modern day weapons to protect the company's secret.

COMBAT INTENSITY AT ITS PEAK
-45 campaign missions across 3 intensely detailed battle zones and multiple weather effects.
-29 challenges, each challenge has 3 difficulties.
-8 kinds of enemies including IFV, tanks, jets, choppers, airships and so on.
-7 weapons from real military forces, including LMG, HMG, Cannon, Bazooka, Chase Missile, Mortar, and PDA.

INGAME SHOP BRING YOU ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE
-2 kinds of ammo, basic&enhanced. Enhanced ammo has higher damage, which can help you finish the game more quickly.
-Upgrade your shield will make the game much more easier.
-Anti-Missile QTE System can help you intercept enemy's missiles.
-Call-Bomber to bomb the target area.
-Call-Airdrop can give you chances to get extra health point.
-When game failed, you can use the EXTRA-LIFE item to continue the gameplay without restart.

AWESOME EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
-Up to 31 achievements and 7 worldwide leaderboards waiting for you to explore.
-Backup savedgames to server and restore them whenever you want.
-The build-in screenshot system can help you keep the most wonderful moment to lossless images.

dafeimobile's comments:

The Last Defender

The iPad version of this game is in App Store's New&Noteworthy on 76+ country.

01-27-2011, 04:15 PM
Thx for the Info and those Screenshots. I`ll write a Review for it and post it on Friday/Saturday.

Are there yet an yet known Features that will be added in the first Update and do you plan to release a Lite Version for the Game?

Sanuku
01-27-2011, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Thx for the Info and those Screenshots. I`ll write a Review for it and post it on Friday/Saturday.

Are there yet an yet known Features that will be added in the first Update and do you plan to release a Lite Version for the Game?

Sanuku
Hi Sanuku,
Thanks for your reply and I really cant wait to see your review. I've just added a video link in the post, it's on a chinese website, but i guess it's not a problem just for the video. In the game we support two native languages, English and Chinese, so don't worry about the NON-ENGLISH ui in the video.
There are some known small bugs and they will be fixed in the next update, but most of important is to enhance the control system. For some reason, the tilt control has been disabled in this version, it will be enabled in the nexe update.
Currenttly i am working on android version, and it will be released pretty soon.
01-29-2011, 09:31 AM
The iPhone version of this game is designed for iPhone4 960x640 screen, so all the textures are hd version, which need more memory. So currently we don's support old iPhone 3G&iPod Touch 3G. iPhone/touch 4 & iPhone/touch 3GS is recommend.
01-29-2011, 09:39 AM
Looks really good!