★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Am i missing out?

03-28-2009, 12:42 PM
Am i missing out?

ok, I'm kind of in a quandry here. Should i get Zen Bound, Edge, Oregon Trail, Wolfenstein and all those, or should i save for all the incredible upcoming games like livefire etc? Am i really missing out on a lot or should i just wait for the new ones?
03-28-2009, 12:43 PM
Wolfentstien 3d

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games

03-28-2009, 12:49 PM
What do you mean by "all those". The three games you listed are very different from each other. Zen bound and edge are amazing games though, definitely check them out. I don't really go for retro games or ports, so I haven't tried wolfenstein, but I have heard good things about it.
03-28-2009, 12:49 PM
Fruitcake.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
03-28-2009, 12:51 PM
I would look at this way...get what you like now responsibly of course. I know people are excited about upcoming games, but the reality is that none of us know if any of them are any good. We see the flashy trailers and read the marketing speak (which I do for a living so I know), but that's all hype until we get it in our hands.

So, I would say get what you like now based on the research you do.

Btw, my vote goes to Edge. New levels and d-pad controls were added in the latest update.

Last edited by Big Albie; 03-28-2009 at 12:57 PM.
03-28-2009, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashzed View Post
ok, I'm kind of in a quandry here. Should i get Zen Bound, Edge, Oregon Trail, Wolfenstein and all those, or should i save for all the incredible upcoming games like livefire etc? Am i really missing out on a lot or should i just wait for the new ones?
Zen Bound is an incredible game. Definitely get it if you're considering it.

You should know if you want Wolfenstein or not. If you played it years ago and liked it, it's without a doubt worth getting. It's the same game. If you never played it, it's still fun, but you won't appreciate it as much.

GameCenter: NotYou_ver1.0
03-28-2009, 01:03 PM
wolfenstein was before my time, but i do enjoy classic games so i'm considering getting it.
03-28-2009, 01:36 PM
Quote:
wolfenstein was before my time, but i do enjoy classic games so i'm considering getting it.
By your very question, you seem to want all of them. If you have the money to burn so to speak, get them all or get at least two. You can't lose either way.
03-28-2009, 01:41 PM
go for edge its alot of fun
oregon trails not the good to me
03-28-2009, 01:45 PM
save for later bcuz thos games r gonna be old

Quote:
well livefire seems cool