★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Chop Chop Kicker By Gamerizon

01-28-2011, 04:32 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Chop Chop Kicker By Gamerizon

Opening Kickoff in March 2011!

Update:

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 03-16-2011 at 12:21 PM.
01-28-2011, 04:42 PM
So it's kinda like what Chop Chop Runner was to Chop Chop Ninja? A casual game based on the latest platformer?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.

01-28-2011, 05:11 PM
Another one? Gah, I need some variety.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
01-28-2011, 10:08 PM
Meh. Looks alright. Definitely variety compared to their other games but I'm worried that it'll be too shallow and easily repetitive.

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
01-29-2011, 10:36 AM
unless you add upgrading elements and a limited way of flying a bit higher, thisll be a mediocre kick as far as you can game. the best example of this would be toss the turtle playable here

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
01-31-2011, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak56 View Post
unless you add upgrading elements and a limited way of flying a bit higher, thisll be a mediocre kick as far as you can game.
Yes, there's an in-game shop where you can unlock stuff + buy upgrades for items you can use while in-flight. Plus, you can tilt your device to control the flight path.
01-31-2011, 11:55 AM
Looks fantastic but I hope there is a way to turn off the announcers. They would get annoying after a few tries.
01-31-2011, 04:18 PM
Chop Chop Kicker takes place in the Chop Chop Caveman World.

As the game title said, Chop Chop Kicker is a "kicker game" (remember Yeti sport ?). You control the caveman and you have to kick the dinosaur as far as you can!

And yes, as Yome said, there is more! We added power-ups that will allow you to improve your distance (Bubble-gum, Chili Pepper, Shitaki Mushroom, etc)

There is also a bunch of interactive elements in the way to improve your score such as carnivorous plants, bouncing cloud, flying birds, etc.

The game is integrated with OpenFeint and Game Center. That means achievements and 2 leaderboards (best distance and best combo)

www.gamerizon.com
Please follow us on Twitter to win Chop Chop games
Join us on http://www.facebook.com/gamerizon
03-14-2011, 02:32 PM
So we've finished and sent Chop Chop Kicker to Apple.

The game has changed a lot since the first video was taken. Instead of the accelerometer-based gameplay, you now draw lines that will guide the kicked dino through the air.

It's much more fun and I think people will like it. We'll try to post a gameplay video/real trailer soon.

Cheers