★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Set out to be a legend, Cube Raider is the game that will have you addicted. With the right combination between the action and puzzle game, in these 3D cube worlds, you have to move those boxes, fill up the holes, fall off the cliffs, or even turn the whole worlds up side down all of those to open you doors to still the next more challenging stages.

Version 1.1
- Add Achivements
- Add 2 Playable Levels in Lite Version
- Fixed Bug

Version 1.1.1

We have rearranged some map designs here in this version. This enhancement will make the better game balance.
01-28-2011, 10:08 PM
3-D sokoban?

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind

01-28-2011, 10:27 PM
Anyone tried it out? Looks interesting

Gamecenter: EyesAblaze
Need a beta tester with great feedback? Pm me.
Part time dick arounder at toucharcade.
Starslinger fan.
01-28-2011, 10:37 PM
Not sure what it is. Some sort of puzzle game is all that I know and of course that it looks visually impressive.

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
01-28-2011, 11:16 PM
lol

lol i don't know about this game afraid to buy it so idon't
can anyone describe the game ?
01-29-2011, 06:43 PM
Can someone please TOFTT and come back with impressions. I see it has GameCenter but I wanna know if there are achievements and if the gameplay is worth the $3

Looking for a Beta Tester? PM me!!
02-05-2011, 08:18 AM
Now 99 cents!
02-05-2011, 12:41 PM
fun little game - I had to pick it up for .99 cents. I tried it briefly on my iPad in 2x mode... still very playable.
02-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Waiting for more impressions.

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
04-04-2011, 11:35 PM
Game Impressions

The 8-bit soundtrack is amazing; one of the best, actually. I'd pay a buck just for that, personally. As an added bonus, the graphic design is superb. It's one of those games in which all elements are so tightly woven together that it just feels right. Wipeout is the best comparison I can think of, in that regard. The all-important gameplay is quite compelling, as well. It's not quite Sokoban, because the cube adds a whole other dimension... (See what I did there? That's why I don't get paid for this).

What I mean to say is that this added dynamic elicits a completely different thought process than Sokoban. The player has to ensure the little tyke is in the correct place when the cube is reoriented, otherwise it's bye-bye cubehead. Collectible gold dots are placed strategically around the maze in order to direct your attention and to create the puzzle elements. You collect them by simply walking over them, but what is not simple is to figuring out the correct path to do so.

The spin controls could be better separated, between x and y, but they're passable. When you're looking for a game you may have missed, it's worth a look, if it smells like win. This is a sleeper, with wicked attitude and killer tracks, not to be missed.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL