★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Terrible Games?

01-29-2011, 10:40 AM
Terrible Games?

What's the worst game you've every played, by worst I mean the dodgy kind where you actually feel embarassed for the creator, or so bad it's funny and why?
01-29-2011, 01:52 PM
Shadow Guardian was pretty sad... It always told you exactly what to do. Couldn't stand it long enough to finish it.

01-29-2011, 02:35 PM
Atlantis Defense.
01-29-2011, 02:48 PM
This is exactly like asking what someone's favorite game is..over 90% of the appstore can be considered worthless games. I dare go as far as saying 95% or even 99%. Another pointless thread that the OP thinks will "spark" discussion.

Twitter: @back2this
01-29-2011, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
This is exactly like asking what someone's favorite game is..over 90% of the appstore can be considered worthless games. I dare go as far as saying 95% or even 99%. Another pointless thread that the OP thinks will "spark" discussion.
Amen
01-29-2011, 05:37 PM
Quote:

I was actually PLAIN OLD CURIOUS!!!! Because I was playing a really terrible version of bookworm.
And it's pretty useful to know what other people hate, as much as it is to know what other people like when you make games. So, don't even assume you can tell what I am thinking. I couldn't really give a toss about "sparking" (wanky much) a discussion. One or two answers suit me fine.

Honestly, why bother to come into a thread and say this is such a pointless question, you're just being a hypocrite as your post is just as pointless.

Last edited by dreadwench; 01-29-2011 at 06:04 PM. Reason: added something.
01-29-2011, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwet17 View Post
Shadow Guardian was pretty sad... It always told you exactly what to do. Couldn't stand it long enough to finish it.

I got a bit cranky at the templar whatever, Broken Sword for something like that.
01-29-2011, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadwench View Post
I was actually PLAIN OLD CURIOUS!!!! Because I was playing a really terrible version of bookworm.
And it's pretty useful to know what other people hate, as much as it is to know what other people like when you make games. So, don't even assume you can tell what I am thinking. I couldn't really give a toss about "sparking" (wanky much) a discussion. One or two answers suit me fine.

Honestly, why bother to come into a thread and say this is such a pointless question, you're just being a hypocrite as your post is just as pointless.
Oh, please spare me.

Funny enough, ask yourself what you just did there with the last of your comment there.

01-29-2011, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Well if it isn't the thread police. I hope you go into every thread and let the OP know if their thread is pointless or not, oh wise one. Heaven forbid someone should sincerely want to spark discussion about something you don't approve of.
01-29-2011, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtHere View Post
Well if it isn't the thread police. I hope you go into every thread and let the OP know if their thread is pointless or not, oh wise one. Heaven forbid someone should sincerely want to spark discussion about something you don't approve of.
Yes, why don't you go through my recent posts under my profile and check how many of them fall into your suggested category.

Better yet, why not just tell the OP to add a poll of what people think about the thread. Don't just take my word for it. Let's ask all of TA.

Keep your sarcasm to yourself.