★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: "Crap of defense" - last 3 days of sales!

01-29-2011, 02:21 PM
"Crap of defense" - last 3 days of sales!

Hello,

Our game will be removed from the shop in 3 days time.
Here is full statement:

“We, the Ifun4all team, have to communicate something very important. It is a violation of respect for us that all peples treat us like this.

Our team will no longer tolerate such abuse of our game, "Crap of Defense." A large part of the population of players should be fined or even a public flogging as we do in our village.

"Crap of Defence” was to be the worst game in the
world, unfortunately, no one want to listen and then get the highest rating for playability. Enough of this.
Our children will live with this stigma.

Laszlo met a very nice girl, the daughter of a local merchant of birch syrup. The girl did not have one leg but friends says that they will have beautiful children.

We decided to take the game out of the market. Hungary will win again.

Within 31st of Januray 2011 we are closing our shop. You won’t be able to buy our game at App Store, and all the biggest fish markets and furniture junk shops are slowly selling out the game.

Our decision is final and irrevocable. We ask you to not send letters, because we won’t return ‘Crap of Defense’.

Letters with threats please send on address:

Ifun4All, (ltd)
1068 Wigorodur,
Városligeti fasor 16.
Wigorodur

or e-mail: dev@ifun4all.com

We’re reciving mails once per three months. We’ll try to read and laugh very loud.”

Here is LINK.
01-29-2011, 02:40 PM
Can anyone translate? My google translate button doesn't recognize the language.... I truly do not understand a word of what was just written.
01-29-2011, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGary321 View Post
Can anyone translate? My google translate button doesn't recognize the language.... I truly do not understand a word of what was just written.
same i dont even know why there taking it off
01-29-2011, 03:26 PM
LOL! As funny as always... errrr ... I mean, heck, these idiots with their supercrappy game again!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.