★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: BLUE WIND
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 17.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1.7
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4 (5)
App description: #1 TOP FREE in US, Italy, Germany, Spain, Canada, Japan, Singapore, China, Peru, Chile, Maxico, Luxembourg, Armenia, Guatemala, Colombia, Estonia, Austria, Israel, Dominican Rep. - All Games(Top 10) in 57 countries!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thief Lupin is an addicting game. I played the game for a well rounded 8 hours and I have to say I like it. By TouchArcade Game Reviewer, Dominique

I played a bit more and more, and I well ... I LOVED IT!!! After playing around 15 floors, I couldnt stop By TouchArcade Game Reviewer, Gabriel
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A wise person once said, In life, the most fun you have involves the simplest of things! Check it out, a simple, beautiful and highly addictive one button game that tests the limits of your concentration and takes you on a fun ride you will never forget: Presenting, his awesomeness, Thief Lupinthe game!

Join Thief Lupin as he scales the Empire State Building, romps the Pyramids and conquers the Neuschwanstein castle A simple one button game, Thief Lupin game challenges you with different kinds of traps and tickles you with witty puzzles as you try to take in the majestic settings of the game.

*I would like you all to join our new Fan Page on Facebook.
Get latest updates about the "Theif Lupin".
--> LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/thieflupin

Game Features
-More than 300 unique stages
-A mind-blowing variety of various game patterns
-Four different characters

Game Scenario
- The King of Thieves Invitation
One fine day, a few of the worlds greatest thieves find themselves with an invitation that would practically land them on the throne! But first they have to win it.
- Only one mighty thief can sneak into the worlds most famous buildings with the top security measures and take the honor of the King of Thief. Are you the one?

Game Play
- Thief Lupin is simple one-button play game with touch screen controls.
- Thief Lupin has various behaviors for each floor and buildings, which lets him (the player) can sneak into the buildings with the appropriate touch control.

Future Update
- New buildings
- New characters

* jalbreak user may take disadvantage for ranking system!
01-30-2011, 04:23 AM
Any news of a tube video to inform a lad of the gameplay?

Gamecenter: EyesAblaze
Need a beta tester with great feedback? Pm me.
Part time dick arounder at toucharcade.
Starslinger fan.

01-30-2011, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyesAblaze View Post
Any news of a tube video to inform a lad of the gameplay?
It's free, just download it.

Founder of Sgarrista Air Brigade
Devs, if you want reviews click here!
Yep, I'm a Brony
PSN: AeroFlare7221
01-30-2011, 08:40 AM
Cannot complain with free! Downloading now!
01-30-2011, 09:13 AM
From iTunes Review :

""This is just lite version""
You have to pay more to buy stages,costumes in it.
not really free game

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
01-30-2011, 11:14 AM
I have been playing this and is actually really good. There is a lot that you can do for free and you do earn in game jewels to use as well. The art work is fantastic and the play mechanics are very unique. So far I have played about 50 levels and had a boss fight.
01-30-2011, 11:51 AM
i beta-tested this app and its really good. Very unique and creative, even if its a lite just try it out
01-30-2011, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epox View Post
i beta-tested this app and its really good. Very unique and creative, even if its a lite just try it out
As did I and it surprised me it was relaesed for free. When playing it it did not feel like a freemium title. This is definatly worth it. Just go download it and you can see for yourself.

Maybenotnow Productions
01-30-2011, 12:29 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology [Original Poster]
I also got to test this and I think the art is superb.
01-30-2011, 02:03 PM
It's basically a freemium title.

You unlock more levels and gear with gems, and can acquire gems either through gameplay or by IAP. I got about 100 gems on just the first level, which didn't take me too long, so I can see it's not impossible to unlock just about everything on your own.

Gameplay isn't bad. It's sort of like a ton of mini platforming puzzles revolving around jumping and timing.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind