★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Nordcurrent
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 16.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: In Sputnik, you guide your sputnik through asteroids and UFOs by tilting your device. You need to get as far into outer space as possible, past Mars, Saturn - all the way out of the Milky Way. Dont forget to collect power-ups on your way, as they will help you on your journey. You will travel through gravitational fields, black holes, distorted spacetime continuum and other tricky places in the galaxy, but always remember that the controls remain the same - just tilt left or right!

Frequent updates are planned, with new enemies and new worlds, so stay tuned!

Subscribe to www.youtube.com/Nordcurrent for new videos and trailers!
Join us at www.facebook.com/Nordcurrent to participate in our competitions, win prizes and have fun!

Mike_Nord's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
01-30-2011, 10:17 AM
This is our new game Sputnik. Hope you will enjoy it guys.
A few promo codes:
KPN6AALMFKM6
7EMJ3PWPK7H9
T6LT47JFA6P7
JNLK7WEJAHXW
43N3XY3K6PNK

01-30-2011, 10:35 AM
Thank you for 7EMJ3PWPK7H9
01-30-2011, 11:45 AM
Gameplay Trailer:

01-30-2011, 01:17 PM
Man, you should give it some kind of description. I had no idea what kind of gameplay was happening with this so I didn't use a code earlier (all gone btw) but after watching the video I wish I had. The game looks pretty cool.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
01-30-2011, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medianotzu View Post
Man, you should give it some kind of description. I had no idea what kind of gameplay was happening with this so I didn't use a code earlier (all gone btw) but after watching the video I wish I had. The game looks pretty cool.
Well, you guide a sputnik through the space. You need to tilt the device left or right (to move your sputnik left or right). And while you do this, different kinds of distortions are happening on a screen - screen rotates, flashes, inverts, etc. You speed increases, new distortions appear, and this goes on and on until you lose all your lives.
01-30-2011, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Nord View Post
Well, you guide a sputnik through the space. You need to tilt the device left or right (to move your sputnik left or right). And while you do this, different kinds of distortions are happening on a screen - screen rotates, flashes, inverts, etc. You speed increases, new distortions appear, and this goes on and on until you lose all your lives.
Yeah, it looks like Space Ninja with crazy variations on the angles and such. It does look pretty cool. The true test will be how well the tilt controls work, I guess. I'm not a big fan of tilt-based controls generally but a few games have made nice use of them.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
02-04-2011, 04:32 AM
02-06-2011, 08:12 AM
We have just released Lite version. http://itunes.apple.com/app/sputnik-lite/id417389430?mt=8