★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Squitter

01-30-2011, 04:48 PM
Squitter

If you've not seen this app yet - take a look it's hilarious.

It puts a completely novel spin on Social Networking applications!

www.squitterlive.com

click the link and check it out

Last edited by lennysmid; 01-30-2011 at 04:51 PM. Reason: for got to add a link
01-30-2011, 06:04 PM
So you're the dev?

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
01-30-2011, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
So you're the dev?
Given that, A) It's something nobody possessing of any decorum would ever want and thus would never excitedly plug (especially since fart apps were funny for about 3 seconds after Apple stopped banning them), B) It's not a game, and C) Lenny's first post is plugging a non-game nobody of any decorum would ever want, then yes, Lenny's probably shilling.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
01-30-2011, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
Given that, A) It's something nobody possessing of any decorum would ever want and thus would never excitedly plug (especially since fart apps were funny for about 3 seconds after Apple stopped banning them), B) It's not a game, and C) Lenny's first post is plugging a non-game nobody of any decorum would ever want, then yes, Lenny's probably shilling.
Yeah.... I know. Just kinda wanted to see if he was going to lie or not.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero