★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: His Friend just got fired and Daisy is going over to cheer him up and make cookies. Fly over the houses, construction sites and supermarket but avoid the crows along the way.

Use left and right boosters to drift, and press both to fly upwards.

kwokx@hotmail.com's comments:
Hi Guys, This is my debut iphone game (free), found iphone is a big challenge of finding good simple controls. Use left and right thrusters to lift up, left, right or fall. Avoid moving obstacles and birds, it becomes a bullet dodger. Hope you dont mind that the graphics are doodled by myself, im working on improving my art style too.

01-30-2011, 11:40 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

01-31-2011, 01:33 AM
I like the graphics and controls but I can't get anywhere with those flying enemies all over.. Any tips?
01-31-2011, 01:42 AM
You can press both thrusters together to fly straight up, and dont stay too close to the right hand side because you cant see stuff coming. Also its fine to stay right at the top of the screen, but you die if you go out the bottom of the screen.

To get past the birds, lure them out and then try to circle around them, or if you cant then weave between them.
01-31-2011, 09:06 AM
Nice game. Like the graphics and the controls are spot on. It definately is a tough one with so many birds flying around.

I like that Game Center is integrated, but would like to see achievements added to Game Center as well. Gives the game more replay than just leaderboards.

Thanks for the free game...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian