02-01-2011, 08:17 AM
I have just purchased this game after reading this thread since yesterday. This game is a must buy for any RPG-fan. I had my doubts about this game, but after playing it for a while, I have to say that I am very positively surprized. Lots of content and a great story line. Can't believe that it's only $0.99.
02-01-2011, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DusT_HounD View Post
I'm really looking forward to the hunting aspects, and like the way when you're scavenging monsters' corpses for loot, it can take varying degrees of time, so if you're under pressure, you have to choose between running for your life, or grabbing the goodies.
That's not actually true, I mean if you get a pet (one of the looting types) they'll loot for you and you can protect yourself in the meantime.

Last edited by coderkid; 02-01-2011 at 08:25 AM.

02-01-2011, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loganaustin View Post
I think someone should make a quest guide lol

Agree! But I'd say more of a game guide than just a quest one (pets, skills, etc).

Twitter: @azuvidexus
02-01-2011, 08:46 AM
any tips for us newbies?

I'm playing the warrior. Any suggestions on the skills/stats?
02-01-2011, 08:52 AM
Anyone know how to repair items
02-01-2011, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loganaustin View Post
Anyone know how to repair items
Use the portable grinding stone in your inventory. If you use it out in the field, your max durability of your items decreases. Use it in a rest area and no penalty. One use repairs all of your equipment at once to full, from what I have seen.
02-01-2011, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jongjungbu View Post
Use the portable grinding stone in your inventory. If you use it out in the field, your max durability of your items decreases. Use it in a rest area and no penalty. One use repairs all of your equipment at once to full, from what I have seen.
thanks
02-01-2011, 09:21 AM
@coderkid:
ah, that's cool- i haven't got a pet yet.

Definitely enjoying getting materials to build gear, though- and i like how your appearance changes to reflect the new stuff- hopefully there are some suitably badass- looking combinations.

Also, i'm really liking the weather effects- am i right in remembering that these have some actual gameplay consequences?
02-01-2011, 09:34 AM
Does anyone know how to release a pet?

I have a level 14 Boar with an advanced great sword and an advanced amice. It has an attack of 169 where my scout only has 66 (he's at lvl 14 as well) but I think I want a new pet :/
02-01-2011, 09:45 AM
alright i got a little bet bat thing, and i completed the pet quest and the guy says u can get a heroic pet, all the abilities in one pet, does anyone know how to get this kind of pet.