, , , , , .

, , 3 .

, , , , 8 24 , .

* , !
, . , .

=========================================

The greatest adventure story, Wild frontier

Users say

This game is awesome! The graphics, the music, the characters I completely love it

It is a beautiful game with a strong battle system, quest system, and leveling system

The game has a nice setting and the story is very interesting. Characters are likable and the graphics are nice too.

I find this game to have brilliantly detailed graphics and environments that are FAR better than any other korean RPG on iOS.

Story

The greatest adventure story into the unknown! This story is about the legendary hero who accidentally discovers the new world and saves the continent from ancient demons awakening from trapped in the seal. Its dynamic storyline wont make the adventure tedious and the exciting combats against powerful bosses will stimulate your desire to challenge.

FEATURES

The grand scale of story with various maps
An exciting adventure story through an ancient city of the new world with 8 local maps (ice load, desert, grass land , volcano, submarine city, etc) and 24 towns

Hunting, gathering and item creation systems
Gather resources by hunting, gathering and mining and create your own weapons and equipments following special recipes. There are lots of fun to make unigue items.

Dynamic skill effects
All weapon has unique skill and makes different effects with spectacular visuals.

Weather & day-night system
weather and day/night cycle change monster's power levels and combat conditions are changing every moment

Three classes
Choose one of the three different classes Warrior boasting a strong offense, Tanker harmonizing of attacks and defense , Scouter handling two weapons skillfully.

This game is English version of "(Wild frontier)" released in 11.2010

ALL YOU IMAGINE ALLSTARMOBILE

For more information on Wild frontier or ALLSTAR games
Twitter http://twitter.com/allstar_global
Official email allstarmobile.global@gmail.com

Azuvidexus's comments:
The game is now showing up on the US Store. There was some discussion about it last night (when the launch was announced).

02-04-2011, 07:22 AM
just killed the last boss of normal mode at lvl 65, it was challenging!!!
02-04-2011, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EroNasubi View Post
what did u do? just level up the pet to the same level as ur char?
I did just that, but my pet did not turn rare.. guess i'll have to get a new one...
yes, and there's a message said your pet has turn to rare successfully

02-04-2011, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jongjungbu View Post
I am not sure how buff pets work. I remember it saying something about getting the bonuses on equipment. i don't think they cast a buff on you.
I just got to that part, and the game told me that pets give or get (? unclear here, it was a little hard to understand) the same buffs as those on your equipment with runes in their sockets.

i'm a pretty kitty cat
02-04-2011, 07:56 AM
Help. It keeps crashing on Zemu Village

In the village after watching the conversation between Lamia and Wolf, the game crashed.

Anyone encounters same issue? My char is a level 21 warrior. I hope i dun have to start over because of this..

Edit: nvm, i overcome the crash issue by fast forward the entire conversation.. phew..

Last edited by EroNasubi; 02-04-2011 at 08:49 AM.
02-04-2011, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMuffin View Post
I just got to that part, and the game told me that pets give or get (? unclear here, it was a little hard to understand) the same buffs as those on your equipment with runes in their sockets.
Yeah you're right!

Just experienced it.
The sockets you're adding to you're pets weapons are buffing you.
Its like the pet is part of you're equipment.
For example I just added a "+15 intelligence" socket to my bat's sword.
It gave me stats point in intelligence.

Thats pretty cool.
Thx for the advice.
02-04-2011, 08:27 AM
Dont know if this has happen to anyone else but ive experienced this a few times where when i equipe something on my pet i leave menu and get booted from game and have to start game all over this has happen a few times.

Also wanted to say loving the game just wish we could tame bigger pets
02-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop View Post
Dont know if this has happen to anyone else but ive experienced this a few times where when i equipe something on my pet i leave menu and get booted from game and have to start game all over this has happen a few times.

Yeah,i've experienced it...many times )
And bigger pets r so cute )...i just want to tame some...

Anyway,anybody pls solve the puzzle in the 2nd floor of Tog'ar Cave...
02-04-2011, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop View Post

I've gotten this too. To fix it, you have to clear your device's memory by doing a hard restart. Close the app first (if you have multitasking), and then power off by holding down the sleep button until the red slider appears.

i'm a pretty kitty cat
02-04-2011, 09:21 AM
any1 has got any idea how to change to hell mode? is it a bug or some1 has same problem like me, i can't complete the Quest to achieve hell mode
02-04-2011, 11:42 AM
Just caught a hatchling )...but i gave it a wrong name (