, , , , , .

, , 3 .

, , , , 8 24 , .

* , !
, . , .

=========================================

The greatest adventure story, Wild frontier

Users say

This game is awesome! The graphics, the music, the characters I completely love it

It is a beautiful game with a strong battle system, quest system, and leveling system

The game has a nice setting and the story is very interesting. Characters are likable and the graphics are nice too.

I find this game to have brilliantly detailed graphics and environments that are FAR better than any other korean RPG on iOS.

Story

The greatest adventure story into the unknown! This story is about the legendary hero who accidentally discovers the new world and saves the continent from ancient demons awakening from trapped in the seal. Its dynamic storyline wont make the adventure tedious and the exciting combats against powerful bosses will stimulate your desire to challenge.

FEATURES

The grand scale of story with various maps
An exciting adventure story through an ancient city of the new world with 8 local maps (ice load, desert, grass land , volcano, submarine city, etc) and 24 towns

Hunting, gathering and item creation systems
Gather resources by hunting, gathering and mining and create your own weapons and equipments following special recipes. There are lots of fun to make unigue items.

Dynamic skill effects
All weapon has unique skill and makes different effects with spectacular visuals.

Weather & day-night system
weather and day/night cycle change monster's power levels and combat conditions are changing every moment

Three classes
Choose one of the three different classes Warrior boasting a strong offense, Tanker harmonizing of attacks and defense , Scouter handling two weapons skillfully.

This game is English version of "(Wild frontier)" released in 11.2010

ALL YOU IMAGINE ALLSTARMOBILE

For more information on Wild frontier or ALLSTAR games
Twitter http://twitter.com/allstar_global
Official email allstarmobile.global@gmail.com

Azuvidexus's comments:
The game is now showing up on the US Store. There was some discussion about it last night (when the launch was announced).

02-28-2011, 02:20 PM
Hey guys, I have a level 25 scout, and I am not sure if I should be putting alot of points into STR? I have been putting a lot in DEX and a lot in for the health points, but I have like 105 dex, and like 25 str... Could anyone do a little guide or overview please? Also for the skills? Also what is the best weapon to go with? Thanks!!!
02-28-2011, 03:46 PM
Hey I defeat diablo(kinda funny I though the game was like diablo n it turns out the last boss name is diablo) btw where do I farm for legendary runes?? Thx
Hey ctop.. I say u should go all str for now since ur atk damage is low now.. N when it get close to ur dex start add point in dex too.. I have 90 in con at lvl 62 it's not much but I survive.. But my str is like 127 n dex at 209 also the dex skill is at lvl 10 so thAt adds 30 points In dex.. But I started add dex later when I had a decent amount of str

02-28-2011, 05:14 PM
Btw how come the short cut does not get activated for the last map? U guys have the
Same problem? I know that hell mode isn't working but about the short cut for last cave did the stone dispear for u guys?
02-28-2011, 11:08 PM
Why do you guys add so much dex, I prolly have 60 dex base and like 40 con rest in str and I do perfectly fine. I barely ever miss. I survive without pots too, even at diablo.
03-01-2011, 12:14 AM
This game seems to be dead, no word from the dev and their twitter never updates. Dead! I stop grinding long ago after hitting Lv72...
03-01-2011, 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hai5 View Post
This game seems to be dead, no word from the dev and their twitter never updates. Dead! I stop grinding long ago after hitting Lv72...
There is a sequel in the works so the developers are not that AWOL...
03-01-2011, 03:01 PM
yeah just successfully tamed red feng (mini boss hatchling) using intermediate taming kit..not as hard as I thought ^^

http://toucharcade.com/forums/attach...1&d=1299013106
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_0113.PNG (159.7 KB, 57 views)
03-02-2011, 01:23 AM
Btwistboy hey can u post ur stats n gear?? I wanna c what using?
03-02-2011, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangjogz View Post
yeah just successfully tamed red feng (mini boss hatchling) using intermediate taming kit..not as hard as I thought ^^

http://toucharcade.com/forums/attach...1&d=1299013106
congrat....see? as long as you're patient enough then there is nothing you can't do

By the way, I realize that only the fire hatchling in Torga Cave (lv 26 hatchling) can equip with one handed weapon + shield. The rest of the hatchlings are with small sized weapon +shield.

My fire hatchling is equipped with Rare Vaska , its atk at lv 99 + 364 from Vaska with 23 rune of destruction = 759 :P The highest I could get so far .:P