Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-20-2011, 03:24 PM
iPhone 3G, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
Oh! I'm sorry. I updated to iOS5. My backup was called infected and I can't use it. I have my original save file and I only made it to the first village on that. While on the second file I made it to the first dungeon.
Well thats a start, the first town is a sup-town, the next is the main-overall, there are four/five more sub-towns as you progress, there are 11 bosses, and in the middle of the story you fight two at once (If you know what your doing and dodge the damn Ice Blast from one of the Dragons [Theres two... the other is electric] you should do fine, other than the high DEF they got) There is also four dungeons (the underwater is hell because you move so slow), and there is the main dungeon out of them where you fight five of the 11 bosses (Plus the two dragons to get into the place makes 7 D:<)

Yeah, this game is great if you actually try at it!
Old 11-20-2011, 05:18 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Yep this is definitely one of the best krpgs out IMO. I love the boss fights.
Old 12-24-2011, 12:42 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Hi, I'm new to this game. How do I pitch a tent outside?
Old 12-27-2011, 01:36 AM
iPhone 3G, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiawasekun View Post
Hi, I'm new to this game. How do I pitch a tent outside?
Hello, and welcome to the Frontier. Most basic info is found in-game, though some corners are missed because of how 'basic' the creator believes it is.

To set up camp, you must first have a set, tents are available at any in-game shop set up by the little guys. (Forget there name since I haven't played in forever....) The one set up by the pink haired female is a real-money vendor. (Best items to buy would be the extra backpack, and random rune set. For a rune guide on the random set, please search for Qvazzler's through google. It's on Blogger)

For Wild Frontier, pitching a tent you must have around one centimetre in radius. More or less a oval with Top/Bottom of screen larger than Left/Right. Most passages in dungeons moving across screen will not allow you to set up a tent.

Though the most basic way I can tell you where you can tent is if you can swing your 'Melee Weapon' in all directions without the 'after effect' (The blue blur) overlapping any walls or scenery, you can set up camp there. (Or barely missing, prefer you miss up/down, and possibly overlap left/right.

Edit two seconds later; BTW, you CAN NOT set up camp if you are engaged in an already existent brawl. Can only set up a tent when inactive with any mobs on current map. Yet if you are sneaky, if you are fast enough to kill them all and set up one in the middle of the map, you can lure them there are endlessly win until the tent time limit is up. Be sure to be between the fire and tent, you however, CAN NOT set up in a BOSS ACTIVE map.

Last edited by Timothy Ashton; 12-27-2011 at 01:41 AM.. Reason: Forgot a bit of info
Old 12-28-2011, 05:03 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

I have a mini question, is it normal that i receive no failed/success message when my Puppy reaches my lvl (at 17)? It turned rare when i tamed it, i wonder if i should keep on reloading hoping that it will turn heroic when it matches my lvl. =/
Old 12-28-2011, 09:51 PM
iPhone 3G, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey87 View Post
I have a mini question, is it normal that i receive no failed/success message when my Puppy reaches my lvl (at 17)? It turned rare when i tamed it, i wonder if i should keep on reloading hoping that it will turn heroic when it matches my lvl. =/
A mini question? lol

Anyways, no. If I can refer to here-> Insta-rare Pet Taming any small "Mini Bosses" (Mobs that have a name above them) have a chance of evolving to rare. You have, in fact, to wait until lv.60 I believe before they will get a chance to evolve to Heroic
Old 12-28-2011, 11:13 PM

I was about to buy this for a dollar but would you look at that, it's free. Even better.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:05 PM
iPhone 3G, iOS 3.x

Where can I find a portable grinding stone? I can't find on my inventory. Help. :X
Old 02-15-2012, 01:12 AM
iPhone 3G, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXII View Post
Where can I find a portable grinding stone? I can't find on my inventory. Help. :X
Same mini-shop as potions with the leaf dressed person in each village, not the pink haired chick, that's a game "pay for good item's" shop

(I'm forgetting the actual names due to withdraw of not playing it for so long :L)
Oh, and *Bump*
Old 02-26-2012, 05:26 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Can anyone help me out? After completing the labyrinth i can't find the entrance to level 5 of kapadu cave (the one u fight the red dragon)