★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Advice: Best Shooting Game?

03-28-2009, 05:56 PM
#1
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Scotland, UK
Posts: 165
Advice: Best Shooting Game?

Hi guys, I would like to purchase a shooter type game but was unsure about which one is best.

I have been considering buying Brother in Arms so any thoughts on this game (value for money, does it get boring etc) or Metal Gear Solid Touch etc and so on.

Any help is greatly appreciated...

William
03-28-2009, 05:57 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: JERICHO, KS
Posts: 689
didn't you make a recommendation thread 2 minutes ago about real soccer? please stop.

http://www.tenfingersclub.com for fair reviews and the occasional promo code giveaway.
Car Jack Streets is out!!!!Link
Looking forward: Bethesda game, Terminator
I'm Playing Galaxy of fire 3D, Galcon, Watchmen: Justice is Coming, and Black Shades

03-28-2009, 05:57 PM
#3
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by williaaaam View Post
Hi guys, I would like to purchase a shooter type game but was unsure about which one is best.

I have been considering buying Brother in Arms so any thoughts on this game (value for money, does it get boring etc) or Metal Gear Solid Touch etc and so on.

Any help is greatly appreciated...

William
shooter is good
BiA is good
This thread...is not good

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
03-28-2009, 05:58 PM
#4
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 1,944
Yeah you just made a recommendation thread. Now you just made another one. BIA aka Brothers In Arms is the best shooting game IMO. Ok no more recommendation threads
03-28-2009, 05:59 PM
#5
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,045
I've been having a tough time choosing a point and shooter too. Time crisis, MGST, wild west. Codename just went on sale, is it animated or just stagnant pictures? Any other suggestions? I already got bia and shooter
03-28-2009, 05:59 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Long Beach, California & Queens NYC
Posts: 365
You can't go wrong with Brothers In Arms.

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
03-28-2009, 06:00 PM
#7
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,326
I love how the most hated threads end up being the ones with the most posts.

Cheers

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
03-28-2009, 06:01 PM
#8
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 1,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreEricXXX View Post
I've been having a tough time choosing a point and shooter too. Time crisis, MGST, wild west. Codename just went on sale, is it animated or just stagnant pictures? Any other suggestions?
Ok Time Crisis is really difficult and I heard it totally failed. MGST is just not worth the $8 asking price and it's WAY too short. I heard WWG was ok but from the screenshots and videos doesn't look like the best around. Codename just looks retarded. BIA is the best next to Shooter.
03-28-2009, 06:01 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,215
wild west guns is the best shooting game.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
03-28-2009, 06:01 PM
#10
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: US
Posts: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by williaaaam View Post
Hi guys, I would like to purchase a shooter type game but was unsure about which one is best.

I have been considering buying Brother in Arms so any thoughts on this game (value for money, does it get boring etc) or Metal Gear Solid Touch etc and so on.

Any help is greatly appreciated...

William
definatly brothers in arms because in msg touch you dont even move and its just like a hd duck hunting and brothers in arms is cheaper so for msg touch your just payin for the brand