01-31-2011, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
I'd say get this. The RPG elements and teamwork elements are done a lot better in this game. I hope sales go well and will be incentive for giving MM's first two titles multitasking support. I mean zombieville has been in the top 50 for...ever; please support it . OMG pirates hasn't been updated for over a year, even worse.
Hm...Sounds like the developer doesn't support his/her games. Maybe I'll pass on Battleheart.
01-31-2011, 10:33 PM
Add gamecenter support please!!!!!

01-31-2011, 10:35 PM
I just realized that you could upgrade your equipment. Now I'm uber (or not so uber) strong.

GC:SunScape | Plus+:MysticSun | Other:MystikSun
Youtube: SunScapeUPSB | PSN: mudkiprulz|
01-31-2011, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epox View Post
Add gamecenter support please!!!!!
That too? GC is kinda a must for modern iOS games.
01-31-2011, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherdman View Post
Hm...Sounds like the developer doesn't support his/her games. Maybe I'll pass on Battleheart.
I'd still say get the game, but yeah support has been pretty low/nonexistent. It's hard to believe a game like Zombieville still lacks GC.

Twitter: @back2this
01-31-2011, 10:54 PM
Looks great, downloaded - I'll have to give it a go later.
01-31-2011, 11:02 PM
Crash on the Hog boss I'll try the phone reset and see if it helps.

I thought this might be like WoW on iPhone (singleplayer) and it absolutely is. You absolutely nailed the agro, tanking, healing, DPS, etc.. mechanics. I play a lot of WoW, and this is a great approximation. Tanking the boss, trying to burst him down, off tanking the adds, running away from bombs/charges -- totally gives me that awesome WoW raid boss type feel.

Can't wait to explore the depth this game has to offer!
01-31-2011, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
I'd still say get the game, but yeah support has been pretty low/nonexistent. It's hard to believe a game like Zombieville still lacks GC.
I could be wrong, but Zombieville had a ton of support form what I remember. I don't remember the specifics, but I remember new monsters/weapons and other things being added. I expect nothing but good things for Battleheart.
01-31-2011, 11:10 PM
So people harp on retina, if thats there, then is it universal? And if a game (like this) has both, heaven forbid there not be gamecenter! Or else the skies shall rain fire and the dead shall rise! There really is no pleasing the IOS community, is there?

Seriously, one little feature shouldn't make or break a game. Especially since I'm pretty sure MikaMobile has said it will be coming in a future update.

Last edited by Drexra; 01-31-2011 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Typo needed to be fixed
01-31-2011, 11:15 PM
I just killed the boar boss with no crashes at all? And I have a 2nd gen iPod Touch :PP

I just had to replay it due to many deaths.

GC:SunScape | Plus+:MysticSun | Other:MystikSun
Youtube: SunScapeUPSB | PSN: mudkiprulz|