Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-23-2011, 11:03 AM

MikaMobile, I'd like to add a suggestion, if I may. Right now, there's nothing to do with all of the gold that we stockpile. I have ~160k, and I bet the poster whose party is 90+ has a ton more. While adding new items to purchase would be nice, people will buy them quickly and end up in the same situation.

Instead, I'd like to suggest that following. The game could offer something like a pet (or an aura or whatever) that provides a stat benefit to the whole party, and this pet would be upgraded using gold. The stat that it gave should be something that be upgraded infinitely and doesn't scale. For example, attack/defense/health/regen would all work, but something like crit/haste/movement would not. I really liked how BH doesn't have a hard cap on characters' levels, and I think it would make sense to apply the same idea to the pet. Say the pet gives +1 attack per level, then the gold cost could be scaled such that maybe we'd upgrade the pet once for every several levels our party earns (so that it's not too powerful). This would give players something to do with their gold, and should take a lot less effort than constantly adding new items to the game. Of course, new items are always welcome too.

PS: Have you given any consideration to my suggestion of divvying out the exp based upon level (lowest gets the most), rather than by work done? It would really be a lot more convenient to not have to micromanage your party's exp, and it wouldn't affect the gameplay at all.

Last edited by Dazarath; 09-23-2011 at 02:58 PM..
Old 09-23-2011, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazarath View Post
MikaMobile, I'd like to add a suggestion, if I may. Right now, there's nothing to do with all of the gold that we stockpile. I have ~160k, and I bet the poster whose party is 90+ has a ton more. While adding new items to purchase would be nice, people will buy them quickly and end up in the same situation.

Instead, I'd like to suggest that following. The game could offer something like a pet (or an aura or whatever) that provides a stat benefit to the whole party, and this pet would be upgraded using gold. The stat that it gave should be something that be upgraded infinitely and doesn't scale. For example, attack/defense/health/regen would all work, but something like crit/haste/movement would not. I really liked how BH doesn't have a hard cap on characters' levels, and I think it would make sense to apply the same idea to the pet. Say the pet gives +1 attack per level, then the gold cost could be scaled such that maybe we'd upgrade the pet once for every several levels our party earns (so that it's not too powerful). This would give players something to do with their gold, and should take a lot less effort than constantly adding new items to the game. Of course, new items are always welcome too.
this is very good idea, something like a totem, or a pet, this also opens the idea for new kind of campaign missions where you have to defend something, like all the enemies are locked on killing a pillar and you have to stop it before they reach it. some kind of diversity
Old 10-25-2011, 12:07 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Is there any way to use cloud saves between iPhone 4s and iPad 2, or plans to do so?

Thanks
Old 10-28-2011, 10:14 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen)

since the zombieville 2 just came out(i bought it), mika mobile can you give us any more information on the new area for battleheart. i know it is early but any information about the new enemies, gear, bosses, etc. would be greatly appreciated. i have bought every game mika mobile has ever come out with and i always will because they have the best games on the appstore.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:36 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashenor View Post
Is there any way to use cloud saves between iPhone 4s and iPad 2, or plans to do so?

Thanks
With the new iCloud backup APIs, it is supposedly rather simple to add. Here's to the hope Mika implements this in Battleheart in an upcoming upgrade!
Old 10-28-2011, 10:47 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashenor View Post

Thanks
I wish..... Mika said they will work on it though I believe.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:52 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadclown View Post
Achievements.
I def agree with acheivments.... its just something to shoot for. Like say you are kind of bored but you see you can get an acheivment if you level up one a few more times, that will keep a few more people playing this amazing game!
Old 10-28-2011, 10:59 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

People keep telling me to get this. Maybe I should...
Old 10-28-2011, 11:26 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertman View Post
People keep telling me to get this. Maybe I should...
Do you like the kind of tactical party management often found in AAA RPGs, such as Baldur's Gate, Dragon Age and PlaneScape Torment? Yeah, then you really should But be prepared that there is no pause button...

Looking for an action-filled and iPhone-adapted combat-focused RTS? Then you should buy it with equal fervor.

You like the look of the little dudes in Zombieville, but would like to see them in fantasy garbs? That's reason enough as well.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:33 PM

It would be very nice to get some snippets of update information since ZV2 is out. We wouldn't want to ruin your celebratory vacation. So, nothing necessarily detailed and complicated, just something general to look forward to (new class? higher level abilities?).

Thanks