Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-18-2012, 10:20 PM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoeggs777 View Post
Really?
Alright then, it must have been updated. I remember it not being able to gain full root access without a jailbreak.
Well, of course, you can't access the protected files without a jailbreak, that's the very definition of a jailbreak. But that doesn't prevent you from transferring app-specific save files, which is what we were talking about.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:04 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaviddesJ View Post
Try iExplorer. I haven't tested it with Battleheart specifically, but it works for most games.
thanks, this worked perfectly.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:05 PM

More BH, please.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:50 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen)

mika mobile i believe you are working on the battleheart sequal im wondering if there is anything you can share and if you still plan to do or if you scrapped the battleheart update with the new area and new bosses and enemies and possibly gear.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:45 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Sorry to haul this thread up from the abyss, but I'm a latecomer to the Battleheart party and I had a few questions I didn't see addressed here in the pages since the Ranger/Paladin update was released.

I got the game a few days back, and I'm loving it so far. But I'm managing to cruise through things relatively easily using a Monk/Cleric/Ranger/Paladin team. I was just wondering if the buffing abilities of the Bard made him worth using instead.

Or, if the Wizard classes are better for crowd control than the Ranger with explosive arrow/Monk with Ki Orb/Paladin with Vengeance combo.

It's just that I'm split between sticking with something that I know works, and branching out into characters I don't have a feel for. That, and I'd have to level up the rookies considerably before I could progress further into the game with them. But if, for example, the Bard becomes a Cleric substitute and a buffer rolled into one, I'd take the time to level him up.

Thanks!
Old 08-20-2012, 01:58 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzpha View Post
Sorry to haul this thread up from the abyss, but I'm a latecomer to the Battleheart party and I had a few questions I didn't see addressed here in the pages since the Ranger/Paladin update was released.

I got the game a few days back, and I'm loving it so far. But I'm managing to cruise through things relatively easily using a Monk/Cleric/Ranger/Paladin team. I was just wondering if the buffing abilities of the Bard made him worth using instead.

Or, if the Wizard classes are better for crowd control than the Ranger with explosive arrow/Monk with Ki Orb/Paladin with Vengeance combo.

It's just that I'm split between sticking with something that I know works, and branching out into characters I don't have a feel for. That, and I'd have to level up the rookies considerably before I could progress further into the game with them. But if, for example, the Bard becomes a Cleric substitute and a buffer rolled into one, I'd take the time to level him up.

Thanks!
I'm not too far myself, but the bard seems to be a comparable healer aside from lacking an autoheal "attack." So, I guess you should favor the bard in a situation where you have one explicit tank to keep hitting with the bard's buff "attack" and the paladin's heal could pick up some of the slack if someone else gets really hurt. I do really like the cleric's splash heal passive though.
Old 08-20-2012, 04:55 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I'm on the third-to-last battle in Brightstone, and I've hit a wall with my current party. I think I'm going to buy a wizard and level them up; the Monk just isn't strong enough to be a damage-dealer and doesn't have enough health to be a reliable tank. If I can get a ranged damage-dealer with some serious crowd-control high enough to be effective, that should work.

It would also certainly cut down on the infuriatingly high number of overlap-induced deaths I've suffered. When you're trying to beat each level with all four of your party making it out alive, having two melee fighters stacked on top of each other does not help at all.

And I like the Cleric's splash-heal passive, but at the later stages it just doesn't heal enough to offset the damage taken from enemies. The %15 boost is a lot better for pulling an injured party member away from the brink. I could also just not be optimizing it right, so who knows.
Old 08-20-2012, 05:50 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzpha View Post
I'm on the third-to-last battle in Brightstone, and I've hit a wall with my current party. I think I'm going to buy a wizard and level them up; the Monk just isn't strong enough to be a damage-dealer and doesn't have enough health to be a reliable tank. If I can get a ranged damage-dealer with some serious crowd-control high enough to be effective, that should work.

It would also certainly cut down on the infuriatingly high number of overlap-induced deaths I've suffered. When you're trying to beat each level with all four of your party making it out alive, having two melee fighters stacked on top of each other does not help at all.

And I like the Cleric's splash-heal passive, but at the later stages it just doesn't heal enough to offset the damage taken from enemies. The %15 boost is a lot better for pulling an injured party member away from the brink. I could also just not be optimizing it right, so who knows.
Yeah, the overlapping can be a problem. I've been using the paladin, witch, bard and cleric, all of whom have some ability to restore health, so healing's been rather easy. I just try to gather up most of the enemies with the paladin and the witch goes after enemies that are inconveniently placed.
Old 08-20-2012, 06:06 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by smegly View Post
Yeah, the overlapping can be a problem. I've been using the paladin, witch, bard and cleric, all of whom have some ability to restore health, so healing's been rather easy. I just try to gather up most of the enemies with the paladin and the witch goes after enemies that are inconveniently placed.

That seems like a solid lineup. I finally managed to beat that level with everyone intact; my party just needs to be nearly-perfectly micromanaged, which is why overlapping is such a killer for me. If even one person can't use an ability exactly when I need them to, it's curtains. Why I gave myself no margin of error, I have no clue.

I might try swapping out my monk for a witch\wizard just to try them out, but I don't think I could part with the ranger.
Old 08-20-2012, 06:14 PM
iPad 2

I hope Battleheart 2 is in the works - Epic Raiders has been filling my need for more content lately, with a similar game mechanic. They also made some improvements to the interface that Mika seemed unwilling to make. Character icons up in the corner, so you can select your dudes even whey overlap, etc.

Anyway... I like the art/polish/smoother controls of Battleheart more, so I hope it will come soon!