★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Can knockdown 2 – sequel will smash everything you’ve seen so far!

02-01-2011, 07:08 AM
Can knockdown 2 – sequel will smash everything you’ve seen so far!

Can Knockdown was an instant hit and reached the #1 spot in 67 countries since December 2010. This free and universal game has been downloaded nearly 2,5 million times in just one month! Now forthcoming sequel will try to beat that record!

--------------------------------------------------

Yes, this is the moment when we can put our cards on the table and say Can Knockdown 2 will hit the App Store on 1 March!

To celebrate Can Knockdown’s 2 worldwide premiere, we are planning to sell all our games for 0,99$ only! The same low prize for all games (including Can Knockdown 2) will be a limited time offer.

Below fresh and hot game trailer which reveal nearly everything . As usual we are waiting for you feedback!

Last edited by ArturID; 02-25-2011 at 08:53 AM.
02-01-2011, 10:13 AM
Can't wait!!
The first is awesome!!

I leave some suggestions that I'd like to see:
A multiplayer mode (online and pass'n'play)
A timed mode (Who can make more points in one minute, for example)
New backgrounds
Random levels (not always the same)
More bonus (like multiball, more power, etc.)
A ticket prizes (like Skee-ball and Ramp Champ)

02-01-2011, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xerox View Post
Can't wait!!
The first is awesome!!

I leave some suggestions that I'd like to see:
A multiplayer mode (online and pass'n'play)
Multiplayer? Seriously? How would you make that work?

People seem to want multiplayer in EVERYTHING, I've seen people want multiplayer in angry birds even, why can't we be satisfied with having some games without multiplayer?

Don't get me wrong, I love multiplayer in some of the games like N.O.V.A, but some games are designed to be singleplayer.
02-01-2011, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorF35 View Post
Multiplayer? Seriously? How would you make that work?

People seem to want multiplayer in EVERYTHING, I've seen people want multiplayer in angry birds even, why can't we be satisfied with having some games without multiplayer?

Don't get me wrong, I love multiplayer in some of the games like N.O.V.A, but some games are designed to be singleplayer.

Man, I can't agree more.

I am 34 and have had every system and handheld...over 3000 games for my iPad and iPod.

I play multiplayer about 1 percent of the time.

In fact I would rather play alone 99% of the time
(day of defeat (PC) and homerun battle (iOS) are the 2 games that I must play multiplayer to enjoy)

For games like this, I would rather have a ton of content than some dumb multiplayer mode that is created just to have multiplayer, not because it would add to the experience.

iDreams, please focus on content and ignore multiplayer.

Where is k-rally by the way???
02-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorsound View Post
Man, I can't agree more.

I am 34 and have had every system and handheld...over 3000 games for my iPad and iPod.

I play multiplayer about 1 percent of the time.

In fact I would rather play alone 99% of the time
(day of defeat (PC) and homerun battle (iOS) are the 2 games that I must play multiplayer to enjoy)

For games like this, I would rather have a ton of content than some dumb multiplayer mode that is created just to have multiplayer, not because it would add to the experience.

iDreams, please focus on content and ignore multiplayer.

Where is k-rally by the way???
Forgot about homerin battle, good example.

Getting back on track, I'm looking forward to Can Knockdown 2, I played the first one quite a bit.
02-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Multiplayer exemple: A row of cans in several rows and the two players throw the balls at same time for make, win who knockdown more cans. Another: Every player have a color of cans and only can Knockdown her color, win who finish first.

Another idea: See the live rank, when you are playing, and the cans necessary to overcome the previous in the rank.
02-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Two Can Knockdowns but no Jelly Defense?

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
02-01-2011, 03:48 PM
if multiplayer can be added in easily why decline it? New super mario bros wii is a prime example of a company with the capability being lazy about it. same can be said about scott pilgrim on the consoles. i dont know if this game NEEDS multiplayer, as its a score based game that doesnt really ache for head to head competitiveness. but the iOS platform needs to step up. they have gamecenter, lets make it better.

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!
02-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Looks like this is going to turn into a discussion about multiplayer(if it hasn't already) let's keep the discussion about the multiplayer here: http://toucharcade.com/forums/showth...ewpost&t=82973
02-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorF35 View Post
Looks like this is going to turn into a discussion about multiplayer(if it hasn't already) let's keep the discussion about the multiplayer here: http://toucharcade.com/forums/showth...ewpost&t=82973

Once again, great point.

Can knockdown 2 release date?