★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Sully's Flight, the real light version???

03-28-2009, 09:21 PM
Sully's Flight, the real light version???

So, I tried the lite versions for X-Plane and well... was left feeling it was a little lacking. Who wouldn't???

Anyway, I was wondering if the real lite version for X-Plane is Sully's Flight?
Does it show enough gameplay for me to see if I should take the $10 plunge or will I just be tagging on another buck on the price?

BTW, I first searched using keyword "Sully's Flight" and the only thread I found dedicated to the game was one that went on rambling if it was right to exist or not.

Thanks in advance,
Alex
03-28-2009, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldcup1100 View Post
So, I tried the lite versions for X-Plane and well... was left feeling it was a little lacking. Who wouldn't???

Anyway, I was wondering if the real lite version for X-Plane is Sully's Flight?
Does it show enough gameplay for me to see if I should take the $10 plunge or will I just be tagging on another buck on the price?

BTW, I first searched using keyword "Sully's Flight" and the only thread I found dedicated to the game was one that went on rambling if it was right to exist or not.

Thanks in advance,
Alex
I agree. 15 seconds of fuel is really laughable IMHO. You have all the controls etc, the full game but you can only get things going for 15 seconds. Why they did this is beyond comprehension. Surely no one can get a real idea of X-plane by such a short amount of time. Why not 10 mins or even 5?

I wanted to try Sully's flight too. I saw it up in the top 10 recently for simulation I believe. Looks good. It's only .99 isn't it?

03-28-2009, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 View Post
I agree. 15 seconds of fuel is really laughable IMHO. You have all the controls etc, the full game but you can only get things going for 15 seconds. Why they did this is beyond comprehension. Surely no one can get a real idea of X-plane by such a short amount of time. Why not 10 mins or even 5?

I wanted to try Sully's flight too. I saw it up in the top 10 recently for simulation I believe. Looks good. It's only .99 isn't it?
I'd say 3 minutes would be a good amount. 15 seconds is a joke.
03-28-2009, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
I'd say 3 minutes would be a good amount. 15 seconds is a joke.
Have you tried Sully's Flight? Does it show full game?
03-28-2009, 09:40 PM
No. You fly for a few minutes only; then you get struck by birds. I recommend for your first X-Plane either Racing or X-Plane 9

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95
03-28-2009, 09:48 PM
I ended up caving earlier today, I have all the other X-planes, but I must admit I suck at X-plane so I thought this would be no different. I ended up landing it safely on the water on my second try, perfect speed, angle, etc. everything. Now I don't know what to do with it, I sort of wasted $0.99
03-28-2009, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrappa View Post
I ended up caving earlier today, I have all the other X-planes, but I must admit I suck at X-plane so I thought this would be no different. I ended up landing it safely on the water on my second try, perfect speed, angle, etc. everything. Now I don't know what to do with it, I sort of wasted $0.99
Yeah but now you know you can be a hero too