Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #371  
Old 02-08-2011, 06:00 PM
squarezero squarezero is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Salem, Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 10,810
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanley504 View Post
can not for the life of ayden find the way to myceks grandfather, the guards wont let me pass and i spoke to dentoras and completed every quest except myceks father, should i just start over? or can someone please help, its been 3 days :/
You haven't completed every quest. After you beat the ice dungeon and talk to Dentoras, talk to the blimp guy outside of Midwalk. He'll tell you that he can't take you to Portis (you're next destination) but that his buddy can. You should then be able to go past the guards and talk to Mycek's father.
Reply With Quote
  #372  
Old 02-08-2011, 06:23 PM
yanley504 yanley504 is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen)
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
You haven't completed every quest. After you beat the ice dungeon and talk to Dentoras, talk to the blimp guy outside of Midwalk. He'll tell you that he can't take you to Portis (you're next destination) but that his buddy can. You should then be able to go past the guards and talk to Mycek's father.
but when i talk to the blimp man he just brings up the menu to pick a destination, and guards are still there, maybe its just a glitch
Reply With Quote
  #373  
Old 02-08-2011, 06:31 PM
VinzClortho37 VinzClortho37 is offline
Member
iPad, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 56
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanley504 View Post
but when i talk to the blimp man he just brings up the menu to pick a destination, and guards are still there, maybe its just a glitch
Hmm... I don't think I even attempted this before finishing the fire dungeon. Make double sure you've finished both fire and ice, returning to dentarus when you're done.

It's not a glitch.
Reply With Quote
  #374  
Old 02-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Agent O Agent O is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 13
Default

If the middle torch is burning, you go 1,9,7,3 and then 4,2,6,8. I think anyway...
Reply With Quote
  #375  
Old 02-08-2011, 06:34 PM
yanley504 yanley504 is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen)
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinzClortho37 View Post
Hmm... I don't think I even attempted this before finishing the fire dungeon. Make double sure you've finished both fire and ice, returning to dentarus when you're done.

It's not a glitch.
then where do i go to get to the fire dungeon...ive tried to go everywhere and nothing but almhavens blocked, midway and the snow place, the only other way i can go on the maps is through where the guards are blocking, which looks like it leads to where i need to go
Reply With Quote
  #376  
Old 02-08-2011, 06:51 PM
squarezero squarezero is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Salem, Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 10,810
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanley504 View Post
then where do i go to get to the fire dungeon...ive tried to go everywhere and nothing but almhavens blocked, midway and the snow place, the only other way i can go on the maps is through where the guards are blocking, which looks like it leads to where i need to go
Once you finish the ice dungeon, make sure you talk to Dentoras. You'll get the boomerang and instructions to go to Portis. After that, when you talk to the blimp guy you'll go to a cut scene -- then you'll be able to go pass the guards.

If that doesn't work, then you've really hit upon a glitch of some kind.
Reply With Quote
  #377  
Old 02-08-2011, 06:53 PM
yanley504 yanley504 is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen)
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Once you finish the ice dungeon, make sure you talk to Dentoras. You'll get the boomerang and instructions to go to Portis. After that, when you talk to the blimp guy you'll go to a cut scene -- then you'll be able to go pass the guards.

If that doesn't work, then you've really hit upon a glitch of some kind.
yea no boomerang and dentoras keeps saying no time to dally, the princess is in trouble, so i guell ill be restarting..
Reply With Quote
  #378  
Old 02-08-2011, 07:14 PM
VinzClortho37 VinzClortho37 is offline
Member
iPad, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 56
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanley504 View Post
yea no boomerang and dentoras keeps saying no time to dally, the princess is in trouble, so i guell ill be restarting..
Don't restart just yet. Are you POSITIVE you finished the ice dungeon? As in you beat the boss and collected the grail piece?
Reply With Quote
  #379  
Old 02-08-2011, 07:16 PM
squarezero squarezero is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Salem, Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 10,810
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinzClortho37 View Post
Don't restart just yet. Are you POSITIVE you finished the ice dungeon? As in you beat the boss and collected the grail piece?
I was going to ask the same thing...
Reply With Quote
  #380  
Old 02-08-2011, 07:18 PM
yanley504 yanley504 is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen)
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
I was going to ask the same thing...
i have 3 grail pieces and just the sword and gauntlet
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent