Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-08-2011, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanley504 View Post
can not for the life of ayden find the way to myceks grandfather, the guards wont let me pass and i spoke to dentoras and completed every quest except myceks father, should i just start over? or can someone please help, its been 3 days :/
You haven't completed every quest. After you beat the ice dungeon and talk to Dentoras, talk to the blimp guy outside of Midwalk. He'll tell you that he can't take you to Portis (you're next destination) but that his buddy can. You should then be able to go past the guards and talk to Mycek's father.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:23 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
You haven't completed every quest. After you beat the ice dungeon and talk to Dentoras, talk to the blimp guy outside of Midwalk. He'll tell you that he can't take you to Portis (you're next destination) but that his buddy can. You should then be able to go past the guards and talk to Mycek's father.
but when i talk to the blimp man he just brings up the menu to pick a destination, and guards are still there, maybe its just a glitch
Old 02-08-2011, 06:31 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
but when i talk to the blimp man he just brings up the menu to pick a destination, and guards are still there, maybe its just a glitch
Hmm... I don't think I even attempted this before finishing the fire dungeon. Make double sure you've finished both fire and ice, returning to dentarus when you're done.

It's not a glitch.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:33 PM
iPhone 4

If the middle torch is burning, you go 1,9,7,3 and then 4,2,6,8. I think anyway...
Old 02-08-2011, 06:34 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinzClortho37 View Post
Hmm... I don't think I even attempted this before finishing the fire dungeon. Make double sure you've finished both fire and ice, returning to dentarus when you're done.

It's not a glitch.
then where do i go to get to the fire dungeon...ive tried to go everywhere and nothing but almhavens blocked, midway and the snow place, the only other way i can go on the maps is through where the guards are blocking, which looks like it leads to where i need to go
Old 02-08-2011, 06:51 PM

Quote:
then where do i go to get to the fire dungeon...ive tried to go everywhere and nothing but almhavens blocked, midway and the snow place, the only other way i can go on the maps is through where the guards are blocking, which looks like it leads to where i need to go
Once you finish the ice dungeon, make sure you talk to Dentoras. You'll get the boomerang and instructions to go to Portis. After that, when you talk to the blimp guy you'll go to a cut scene -- then you'll be able to go pass the guards.

If that doesn't work, then you've really hit upon a glitch of some kind.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:53 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Once you finish the ice dungeon, make sure you talk to Dentoras. You'll get the boomerang and instructions to go to Portis. After that, when you talk to the blimp guy you'll go to a cut scene -- then you'll be able to go pass the guards.

If that doesn't work, then you've really hit upon a glitch of some kind.
yea no boomerang and dentoras keeps saying no time to dally, the princess is in trouble, so i guell ill be restarting..
Old 02-08-2011, 07:14 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
yea no boomerang and dentoras keeps saying no time to dally, the princess is in trouble, so i guell ill be restarting..
Don't restart just yet. Are you POSITIVE you finished the ice dungeon? As in you beat the boss and collected the grail piece?
Old 02-08-2011, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinzClortho37 View Post
Don't restart just yet. Are you POSITIVE you finished the ice dungeon? As in you beat the boss and collected the grail piece?
I was going to ask the same thing...
Old 02-08-2011, 07:18 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
I was going to ask the same thing...
i have 3 grail pieces and just the sword and gauntlet