Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-12-2011, 05:14 PM
iPhone 3GS

Well I finally beat the final boss, which is pretty gratifying. (Thanks Vinzo for your advice - it was very helpful) For anyone approaching the final boss battle, just stock up on lots of th strongest potion. I went in with 16 and used half without even attempting to avoid his attacks. Just one large potion would restore 4-5 health bars, so I'd wait till I was on my last health bar to use one in order the utilize them to their fullest ability. On another note, I have some concerns/questions now that I've beat the final boss so here goes (yes - this will be long - sorry!)

First off, after I beat the final boss, l was taken through all the credits and whatnot, then brought back to the main menu. I clicked "Continue Game" since I'd like to find all the artifacts I'm missing. However, when I hit "continue," I was brought back to the castle checkpoint and there was no evidence that I had completed the game. My mission log still showed that mission as unfinished, I had all 16 potions back, and when I entered the castle, the boss was ready and waiting to be fought again. I hope this doesnt affect the ability to find all the missing items because what if killing him made some items appear that weren't there before? Not to mention I'm excited about beating the big boss and I'm mad that it's not bein recognized by the game!

Secondly, can anyone tell me where even one Sybella Feather is located? It's the only group of items that I have none of.

Lastly, I'm wondering if there were any artifacts located at the farm in the opening of the game. I'm concerned that beating the boss was meant to unblock the farm entrance and since my game isn't recognizing that I beat the big boss, the entrance remains closed. So if there are items in that farm, I suppose it seems pointless to bother looking for the other things I'm missing especially since I've scoured every nook and cranny of the entire game. I obviously missed some things though and I'm not sure how much more I can tolerate this meticulous, time consuming search.

Anyway, apologies for the long post. It's very hard to describe things accurately without lots of details Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer any help or suggestions.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arta View Post
How is that poem connected to the colour sequence of the puzzle?
Sunlight=yellow
Grasses=green
Sea=blue
Old 02-12-2011, 05:25 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Sunlight=yellow
Grasses=green
Sea=blue
Yeah I got that fine, but the poem specifically says avoid yellow and green, only touch blue once.

How does that refer to the actual solution of the puzzle, where you have to move onto green symbols? Cause following the puzzle, the solution seems to be to move the block to each blue symbol without touching the others, which I did to no avail.
Old 02-12-2011, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arta View Post
Yeah I got that fine, but the poem specifically says avoid yellow and green, only touch blue once.

How does that refer to the actual solution of the puzzle, where you have to move onto green symbols? Cause following the puzzle, the solution seems to be to move the block to each blue symbol without touching the others, which I did to no avail.
I started on the yellow square on the lower left, then took a path that alternate from yellow to green till I reached the lower blue dot (following the line about going to the sea only once). After that I moved it up two dots, one yellow, one green. That last move I got from someone on this thread, because this is the only puzzle in the game that stumped me (I'm just about to open Kivela Castle).
Old 02-12-2011, 07:57 PM
iPhone 4

So I'm in the fire keep stuck at the lighting the pots fire puzzle. I looked at the reply on page 21 but that pattern doesn't work for me....am I retarded here or something? Can someone help me!
Old 02-12-2011, 08:13 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
So you walked back all the way to the entrance of the large cave without triggering a cut-scene?

And no: Dentoras gives you all the new weapons.
Yes. I take the Graal piece, then i go out of big cave and nothing happens. I am walking for whole Firepitch after tales the Graal and nothing happens.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:37 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

When i loading my SAVE, the character is here:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I go to the edge of the cliffs, and i take the GRAAL piece, this message is displayed

Then i leave the cave, and nothing happens

I pass by room with the winged flying rings

Here i came back to room with giant statues.

And there is nothing to do, i just am wlaking for the firepitch and there is no ENEMY and no way to came back to Dentoras. I am forgeting anything?

Last edited by BuggieBR; 02-12-2011 at 08:44 PM..
Old 02-12-2011, 08:53 PM

Default Help

no block on the top. is this a problem in the game, do i need to start over. thanks
Attached Images
File Type: png photo.PNG (133.6 KB, 6 views)
Old 02-12-2011, 09:16 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramek07 View Post
no block on the top. is this a problem in the game, do i need to start over. thanks
I think that i need too, i wonder is better restart the game or wait for an update?
Old 02-12-2011, 09:22 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'd_satori View Post
So I'm in the fire keep stuck at the lighting the pots fire puzzle. I looked at the reply on page 21 but that pattern doesn't work for me....am I retarded here or something? Can someone help me!
It works for me. What I did was go from

Use first 5 to 1, since the first flame is on 5, than 5 to 9, than 5 to 7 and 5 to 3. Than I think I did 5 to 4 and than 4 to 2 and then 2 to 6 and last 6 to 8, to get that guys combos and it worked for me. I may have lucked out, but it worked.