★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-01-2011, 05:21 AM
Still one of my favourite Gameloft games!

I love this world!
12-12-2011, 01:05 AM
how to use the nagual cobra?

I totally have no idea how to use the nagual cobra. the tree asked me to grab the chest somewhere on one of his branches. I tried but nothing is happening. I might be doing it all wrong. I dont know. help me anyone? :/

12-20-2011, 12:37 PM
im stuck in temple ,

at second door

after we get cacoon , and it says uryus poop , and we have earth quake then place cacook and bridge fals down ,

i get into stupid room?

im unable to go around that room.

i have only fist sword and shield till now

please help
12-20-2011, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymusneo View Post
im stuck in temple ,

at second door

after we get cacoon , and it says uryus poop , and we have earth quake then place cacook and bridge fals down ,

i get into stupid room?

im unable to go around that room.

i have only fist sword and shield till now

please help
Try clicking on the ad or buying IAP. That usually does the trick in Gameloft games.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
12-26-2011, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent O View Post
I don't see any blocks in this room. I've attached a few pics of where I went after I left the mirrored room. I went through the gate, ran up the ramp into a dead end, went down the ramp into the room in the second pic. I see the ledges but there isn't anything on them...
So here I am, I bought this game months ago, buy never got to play until now. Finally tried, and hit this same bug. Got past the third mirror sequence to the spiral "staircase" going down, went down and there are four activation spots, with no statues/blocks on the ledges. The statues weren't in the mirror room either. Sounds like I'm hosed?
12-26-2011, 09:58 AM

thats a pic wit it already solved by another user so im trying to get past this, any help?
12-26-2011, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by animatrix999 View Post

thats a pic wit it already solved by another user so im trying to get past this, any help?
Youtube - "Sacred Odyssey Mirror Room". I also stuck on this map and youtube helps me

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fEOUNKDJu0

Last edited by Andrey1610; 12-26-2011 at 10:07 AM.
01-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
Still one of my favourite Gameloft games!
Mine too! One of the few that I loved enough to to actually play through to the end.

I was actually thinking of playing through it again and writing a guide/walkthrough since there doesn't seem to be any solid ones around. But are there enough people out there still playing who need one? It's a time-consuming game, so it would be a lot of work. Kind of dreading playing the mirror room again lol.
03-16-2012, 08:00 PM
Plz help! I have retrieved 4 fragment until now but haven't completed the "caretakes of niflak" yet. The brothers at the spring near Svynekalt one down, one just stand there. I came back to Mycek in Midwalk but he said as if i hadn't never met them (
04-03-2012, 05:30 PM
For Arcadeluver. Check out page 18