App description: "The combination of a quality story, good combat, tough puzzles, and amazing production values make Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden well worth your time and money." - SlidetoPlay.com, 4/4.

Plunge into the most ambitious Action RPG ever released on iOS! Become Ayden, a young hero chosen by the god Uryah to save the kingdom of Lasgalen from the Apocalypse. Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden is an amazing adventure in a majestic world that will fascinate you for countless hours.

Take your first steps on this epic adventure for FREE. Then, if youre ready to take up the challenge, unlock the full game through in-app purchase.
** IMPORTANT: ONCE PURCHASED, THE GAME CAN BE DELETED AND REINSTALLED FREELY ON ANY COMPATIBLE DEVICE REGISTERED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

** Confirm that your device is compatible. This game is only compatible with 3rd and 4th generations of iPod touch (16/32/64GB) devices along with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad. Before downloading, please check the back of your device to make sure that it meets the system requirements.

A TIMELESS LEGEND
- The peace of the world is now being threatened. Reunite the 4 fragments of Uryahs Grail and gain supernatural powers to defeat Amonbane, the dark lord at the heart of Lasgalens suffering.
- The fight against the demonic Amonbane will mean difficult decisions for Ayden, and Princess Lyanora will help him throughout. But when the moment comes to save the world, will Ayden be ready to make the greatest sacrifice?

AN EPIC ADVENTURE IN A FANTASTIC OPEN WORLD
- Ride your horse, Miya, across the expansive plains of the kingdom and launch powerful sword strikes as you gallop through fields of enemies. Your journey will introduce you to many locations and foes.
- Defeat evil creatures in the Plains of Urvale, fend off enormous bosses in the icy Temple of Altemagus and the volcanic Firepitch Keep to ultimately face Amonbane himself in the royal halls of Kivira Castle.

ALL THE GREATNESS OF A TRUE ACTION/RPG
- Begin your journey with but a simple sword, acquiring new weapons and abilities along the way. Soon, you will wield the Sacred Shield, Locrian Hawk (boomerang), the Nagual Cobra (grappling hook) and even the platinum Gauntlet of Brakor.
- Each new piece of equipment will grant you access to new areas, new techniques and greater danger. They will even help you to overcome the many enigmas and challenges you face.

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

The IAP in this game works like most other games in that you buy it once, and can always unlock it later using your iTunes account information. Nothing is consumable at all. The game is free to download, but to play any more than the demo you need to pay the normal Gameloft price to access the rest of the game.

For further info and discussion about this hella confusing IAP use this thread instead please. Thanks!

Retina ScreenShot
(click to enlarge)

International version : http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/sacred-odyssey-rise-of-ayden/id414644949?mt=8
12-01-2011, 05:21 AM
Still one of my favourite Gameloft games!

I love this world!
12-12-2011, 01:05 AM
how to use the nagual cobra?

I totally have no idea how to use the nagual cobra. the tree asked me to grab the chest somewhere on one of his branches. I tried but nothing is happening. I might be doing it all wrong. I dont know. help me anyone? :/

12-20-2011, 12:37 PM
im stuck in temple ,

at second door

after we get cacoon , and it says uryus poop , and we have earth quake then place cacook and bridge fals down ,

i get into stupid room?

im unable to go around that room.

i have only fist sword and shield till now

please help
12-20-2011, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymusneo View Post
im stuck in temple ,

at second door

after we get cacoon , and it says uryus poop , and we have earth quake then place cacook and bridge fals down ,

i get into stupid room?

im unable to go around that room.

i have only fist sword and shield till now

please help
Try clicking on the ad or buying IAP. That usually does the trick in Gameloft games.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
12-26-2011, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent O View Post
I don't see any blocks in this room. I've attached a few pics of where I went after I left the mirrored room. I went through the gate, ran up the ramp into a dead end, went down the ramp into the room in the second pic. I see the ledges but there isn't anything on them...
So here I am, I bought this game months ago, buy never got to play until now. Finally tried, and hit this same bug. Got past the third mirror sequence to the spiral "staircase" going down, went down and there are four activation spots, with no statues/blocks on the ledges. The statues weren't in the mirror room either. Sounds like I'm hosed?
12-26-2011, 09:58 AM

thats a pic wit it already solved by another user so im trying to get past this, any help?
12-26-2011, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by animatrix999 View Post

thats a pic wit it already solved by another user so im trying to get past this, any help?
Youtube - "Sacred Odyssey Mirror Room". I also stuck on this map and youtube helps me

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fEOUNKDJu0

Last edited by Andrey1610; 12-26-2011 at 10:07 AM.
01-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
Still one of my favourite Gameloft games!
Mine too! One of the few that I loved enough to to actually play through to the end.

I was actually thinking of playing through it again and writing a guide/walkthrough since there doesn't seem to be any solid ones around. But are there enough people out there still playing who need one? It's a time-consuming game, so it would be a lot of work. Kind of dreading playing the mirror room again lol.
03-16-2012, 08:00 PM
Plz help! I have retrieved 4 fragment until now but haven't completed the "caretakes of niflak" yet. The brothers at the spring near Svynekalt one down, one just stand there. I came back to Mycek in Midwalk but he said as if i hadn't never met them (
04-03-2012, 05:30 PM
For Arcadeluver. Check out page 18