★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Can you survive the Arena?

Captured by an invading alien horde, you were thrown into the Arena as a galactic gladiator, forced to fight for their entertainment. No one has survived beyond the first round, but they have underestimated you.

Press Quotes
"If you've got a few extra dollars to spend, this is definitely worth it." JetStream Games

Etolis: Arena is an intense, action packed dual stick survival shooter where you, a skilled space marine, fight wave after wave of The Queen's forces. Survive against endless rounds of increasingly difficult enemies. Play through the rounds to uncover the secret behind The Queens invasion!

Etolis: Arena features additional game modes; Dronez, Rockets, and Hammers. In Dronez you must battle against an endless horde of deadly drones. Defend yourself using a variety of small arms. With Rockets the clue is in the title, survive as long as you can, fending off your enemies with a ton of super explosive rockets! In Hammers youre gonna have to get in close and crush your foes with a giant hammer!

With a variety of weapons to unlock as you progress through the game, you wont tire of blasting holes in your unfortunate enemies. From plasma weapons to explosive mines there is no shortage of ways to defend yourself in the Arena. Your captors will send wave after wave of deadly enemies at you ranging from slender alien creatures with whip-like arms to bulking robot behemoths intent on turning you into space dust. Plus there are special power-ups to discover.

Watch your foes, and the environments that contain them crumble and explode in stunning Retina Display High Definition. There is the option of a Dynamic Camera for close up action and the arena really comes to life in an explosion of bright and vivid colors from your blasters!

Etolis: Arena is fully integrated with Crystal and Game Center, compete with your friends and on global leaderboards, as well as unlock achievements!

Find out more, first!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

02-02-2011, 06:42 AM
What the... first we hear updates from the dev that have no information and then all of a sudden the game is out without a peep from him? Too many good games out in the last couple of days. =/

02-02-2011, 06:52 AM
Is there online
02-02-2011, 09:37 AM
I am proud to have beta tested it all the way! Instant buy!

02-02-2011, 10:06 AM
Oh yay, another universal dual stick. Lovely!
02-02-2011, 10:09 AM
1.99? Tonight we dine in...5 amazing new games for great prices.

Twitter: @back2this
02-02-2011, 10:11 AM

The game is out-enjoy! I was going to mention something today ... Forgot they check the NZ store ...
02-02-2011, 10:11 AM
Nice! Now where's Frank?

Edit: Oh, there he is above me!
02-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Holy cow this looks awesome.
02-02-2011, 11:08 AM
Nice, I can finally play this on my iPhone 4. Will be buying on US release.

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!