★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Lazrhog Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 25.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This is the "Lite Edition" of the worldwide smash hit game, GeoSpin. In this lite edition, compete against the leaderboards from the full version on 3 selected time attack levels, and sample the gameplay from the Score Attack game.

The full version of GeoSpin :

GeoSpin is a fast, intuitive, tactile, and incredibly original puzzle game. It is unlike any other you will have played. It's easy to learn, but can you master the strategies necessary to be the fastest, or last the longest on the progressively complex levels.

You control the orientation of the Geo Shape in 3D, and must grab the surrounding colored shapes to slot into their correct places. Sounds easy, but the gameplay has been honed by extensive testing to be incredibly addictive.

Race against the clock in Score Attack, as the game starts off giving you a generous amount of time to complete each Geo Shape, but will require that you complete time bonuses on later levels to continue.

In Time Attack, set your best time for each level with 3 difficulties per level. Race against your OpenFeint friends' times, shown each game, and see your worldwide ranking, per level, in-game !

Features:
33 Time Attack Levels
Achieve Bronze, Silver and Gold medal awards on each level
Addictive Score Attack game
Worldwide high score tables/achievements (OpenFeint)
High level of seamless OpenFeint integration
Super smooth combination of 3D and 2D graphics
High resolution Retina Display on supported devices
Manic, addictive, smooth 60fps gameplay
Fantastic music from http://www.partnersinrhyme.com

Please send feedback to lazrhog@casey.org.uk, or message me on twitter

http://www.twitter.com/lazrhog

Proudly made in the UK
02-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Hey thanks, try it out and let me know what you think. Please everyone else try it out too. The Lite Edition supports openfeint so you can compete online in a number of levels against the thousands that are playing the full version,.

Follow me on Twitter
Games/Ports I have on Appstore
GeoTris $0.99, iPlutoid Free, Neverputt ME $0.99, Noiz2sa Free Free, Neverputt HD $0.99
Coming this year MiZoo 2, 2 untitled games in work
02-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Good work on the Light Version Lazrhog...

Heres hoping Geospin goes from strength to strength... Great game...
02-19-2011, 05:35 PM
hey thanks for all your comments via email etc. If you haven't tried the lite version, give it a go. We are hard at work on the HD and next update for iPhone. Next version will have a brand new whole game added, so keep a look out for that

Follow me on Twitter
Games/Ports I have on Appstore
GeoTris $0.99, iPlutoid Free, Neverputt ME $0.99, Noiz2sa Free Free, Neverputt HD $0.99
Coming this year MiZoo 2, 2 untitled games in work