★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: * Supports iPhone 3GS, iPhone4 and 3rd Gen iPod Touch *

Epic, historic...and totally inaccurate. Arthur and his knights, charged by God on a sacred quest to seek the Holy Grail, find a castle inhabited by you, merry and mischievous French barbarians whose master claims to "already have one".

Defend your Citadel with an adjustable catapult against those English types who feel enraged by your outrageous accent, using a variety of projectiles that belong more in the farmyard than 10 feet up in the air. Fling chickens, cows, European and African swallows, and even the kitchen sink to keep those knights out before you have to fart in their general direction.

Tell that silly king to boil his own bottom and claim his mother was a hamster, and build up your arrogance meter to unlock other animals and taunt that silly king a second time.

Featuring:

- 80 Levels of English invasion!
- 6 different types of animal to throw
- Your catapult gets better as you progress
- Power-ups mid-flight! Watch out for the Holy Grail when it appears
- Clips from the movie you can unlock
- Game Center-enabled!!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

TA Article : http://toucharcade.com/2011/01/28/mo...n-cow-tossing/
02-02-2011, 06:57 AM
What a blatant Angry Birds clone.

02-02-2011, 07:33 AM
its supposed to be. its monty python...
02-02-2011, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofkings8183 View Post
What a blatant Angry Birds clone.
I fart In your general direction. Your mother is a hamster, and your father smells of elderberries!
02-02-2011, 08:12 AM
I can't believe that they had Terry Gilliam's imagination at their disposal (or did they?) and this is the best they could come up with.
02-02-2011, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKR View Post
I fart In your general direction. Your mother is a hamster, and your father smells of elderberries!
You cheesy lot of second hand electric donkey bottom biters!
02-02-2011, 08:56 AM
Run away....yep I will be buying this.
02-02-2011, 09:20 AM
I'll probably get this just because it's Monty Python. But I do really hope it's true, for both ours and their sakes.

Well, either way, it only costs .99. It's just a flesh wound.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
02-02-2011, 09:28 AM
I would like to see a unique Monty Python game rather than an Angry Birds clone. Gosh, if they could do something with Monty Python and the Holy Grail, I'd be all over it. Knights of Ni, Killer Rabbits, there's lots of fun that could be had with an adventure game wiith that theme.

Last edited by awp69; 02-02-2011 at 10:04 AM.
02-02-2011, 09:43 AM
I hope you people that are mad that this is an Angry Birds parody never actually watch anything Monty Python has made because you're going to be really angry then.