★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: !ATTENTION!
This application only operates on iPhone3GS, iPhone4, iPod touch3, iPod touch4, and iPad.

It's every men's dream to be a king of pirates! Two pirates group,"The King on Guns: Bucchus" and "Charge Pirate: Chargell" have been fighting over this one treasure map to be the legendary. Bucchus own the map right now, however, can the crews protect the map and their precious ship? Five of the unique crew members will fight through 50 stages to get to the top. Fire the guns against incoming enemy ships to help crews protect map and ship and most importantly, to get the title of the " King of Pirates".

*Basic Rule*
Aim at the target and fire the gun against the enemy ships.
Use your brain, remember, each types of bullet has different power and damage effect against the enemy ship.
Game is over when our ship is crashed in by the enemy's ship or when the mission is not completed.

*Techniques*
Timing!Timing!Timing!Think about the speed of moving ship and time of gun in the air!
Think carefully about where the gun should hit,money crews will get will depend on it.
For strongly build ship and super speedy ship, think about which bullet to use and take aim at their weak points.

*Strategies*
Don't get satisfy with one or two stars, try again and again until you get the perfect score!
It doesn't mean one bullet can only sink one ship.Think HOW you can sink MORE THAN ONE enemy ships using ONE bullet.
The order of the bullet CAN NOT be changed,so use your intelligent brain rather than to complain about it! You are better than that!

*BGM*
Listen to the music in each stage during the battleship fights! It might help you focus during the battle.

*Game Center*
Check your score on the Game Center.
Strive for the top score to be the "Real Pirates"!Until that day, there will be no time for repose!
02-03-2011, 12:48 AM
like the art style. Is this just 3 or so different types of minigames?

02-03-2011, 09:15 AM
This looks really interesting... I'm tempted to get it.

Has anyone picked it up? Any impressions?
02-04-2011, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy liquid View Post
This looks really interesting... I'm tempted to get it.

Has anyone picked it up? Any impressions?
This game is so fan!!
The rules are simple but requires a strategy and technology.

Moreover, only $0.99
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sgho1fITwc
02-04-2011, 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickdigger802 View Post
like the art style. Is this just 3 or so different types of minigames?
This game has 5 different stages, but the minigame's types are same.
There is a total of 50 levels.
02-04-2011, 05:19 AM
I just wish devs would go to a little bit more trouble. Is it really too much to ask for properly translated text? Lines like "The gun is the man's romance!!" or "...fire the bombs intently!" just don't inspire much faith in me.
If you can't be bothered to get someone who can actually speak the language to write your ad copy, I'm going to assume the amount of TLC spent on the game itself wil be similarly low.
02-04-2011, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKR View Post
I just wish devs would go to a little bit more trouble. Is it really too much to ask for properly translated text? Lines like "The gun is the man's romance!!" or "...fire the bombs intently!" just don't inspire much faith in me.
If you can't be bothered to get someone who can actually speak the language to write your ad copy, I'm going to assume the amount of TLC spent on the game itself wil be similarly low.
While I'm personally an advocate of proper English, I do think it's not always realistic to assume every non-native speaker has the resources to get something translated. They might not know anyone who speaks English, and it's not for them to just up and ask people on a forum. I've played several games that had terrible Engrish in it, but were very well-made otherwise. These people put a lot of effort into their games and if the only thing we can fault them for is their use of English, and not things like graphics or gameplay, could it really be such a problem? I personally think not.

Plays: Zaxxon Escape, Plague Inc., Phoenix HD, Block Fortress, Knights of Pen and Paper.
Using: 64 GB iPod Touch 5G
02-05-2011, 01:00 PM
Lol some 2D pixelated game not supporting older devices.
Yup this game sure is fully utilizing the amazing 3D capabilities of the iPhone 4, I mean just look at the amazing graphics! Dead Space was no match for this game because it supported older devices.
02-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Yuck. And screenshots are the wrong way too.